acidbbg1 - intercooler -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acidbbg1 - intercooler -

Well... first off. Let me give you the thread where this intercooler is for sale. It's from a 90 Probe GT. http://www.protegeclub.com/forum/sho...threadid=33055 Granted, in the thread it says it needs a polish. However.. it says it's in perfect condition, nothing bent.. blah blah blah. Well... let me show you how I received it.
    Here's the box... see the hole? There's another one on the other side, just as big.

Let's open the box.

How about the part on the other thread, about no dents or bent tubes, excellent condition?

lets see!

I see a whole lot of bent fins(?) and lets look at the inlet and outlet pipes.. they look pretty not round to me. as a matter of fact, the edges, are completely flat, and only the tops are rounded. perfect condition folks...

lets also keep in mind, he sent it to the wrong address (uninsured, at that)... so when i received it FINALLY... i had to pay extra postage on it because of this. I've had my share of bad experiences with shipping items... but I've taken care of the people who felt they didnt get what they were told. Hell, i refunded dude who bought my Altezza's half his money because it arrived cracked, and upsstore wouldnt do **** about it for me. But alas... my rant is over. In my opinion, I would not buy from Acidbbg1 again. Horrible. And just in case it comes up... I didn't bother emailing you before I posted this Chas, because I think people should know how you did business with me on this.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

hmmm...
    that's just not right ....
    it really isn't.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Have you heard anything from him yet?

Comment

havent emailed him. i know i'm not going to get **** out of it. i'm gonna try to clean it up tonight... spend me some quality time with the flathead screwdriver fixing the fins, and something to clean up the paint.. maybe acetone or something. we'll see what i have laying around here to clean it up.

[EDIT] after spending about an hour or so with the flathead... i got most of the fins bent back, and it looks a bit better now. the i/o pipes will end up being cut down to size anyway... i just hate being lied to.
        Last edited by protetype; 03-24-2004, 01:55 AM.
        -mike lucero
        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

If you post this on msprotege, you'll get a lot of responses, he posts there quite often.
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Prototypewest...

Wow..I haven't seen this post..thanks for the link..here is the email that we have been talking when i offerd to pay for shipping back if there was a problem!

When you emailed me i responded back w/:

My bad...I apollogize for the delay..
            USPS are very reliable..if package..comes back to me..i will pay to ship item! I am all about customer service!

Once again..I apologize for any incoveinece(sp?)

Thanks

Chas
            This item was classified as being used! And for the Cost of $50 it was a great deal!
            The ic doesn't leak..and is in near pefect condition..but what do you expect for $50!

I am sorry you weren't satisfied with the item! If you don't want it i am more than willing to give you your money back if you ship the item back to me! I have had many emails about people wanting to purchase item!

You should have contacted me back by email..or by Cell# which i provided you with!

I think you are wrong for posting such negative things about me! Since you mailed your payment BY PERSONAL CHECK...

Lastly..when item was shipped out..the inlet & outlet..were not bent...you chose not to insure your package...you paid for bare minimum shipping charges!

Chas
            Last edited by acidbbg1; 03-24-2004, 02:21 AM.

Comment

i didnt even get into the personal check, or shipping time deal.. especially considering check cleared on 3/3/04, and item was not shipped until 3/11/04... and arrived... 3/22/04, with additional postal charges. i left that aspect untouched. but thanks for bringing it up Chas.. gg, play again. item may have been classified as used. but was also classified as "excellent condition" and "no dents, or bent tubes!!" Shipping material was ****, considering there was none, the item was uninsured, had no tracking number and you sent it to the wrong address. I'm lucky I got it at all. I was fortunate enough to meet the people who live at the address you sent it to... They wouldve tossed it, and not thought twice about what the hell it even was. And had that happened... I really would have been ****ed pal. It wasn't trackable, or insured. I am not going to ship it back.. and lose out on more money in shipping charges buddy. You would end up buying it back from me, for the $75 i paid, $5.33 in additional postage, plus the other $20 it would cost to ship it back, INSURED, and packaged correctly. Add that up... $100 roughly. You really want it back? I'm not wrong here. If you're the great salesmen you claim to be... my one negative feedback towards you, won't hurt a thing.
              Last edited by protetype; 03-24-2004, 02:35 AM.
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Yeah right dude..you have gone to all 3 forums..and have posted negative **** about me!

In the intial email..i told you..that personal check takes time to clear..and you said "I am in No Rush!" I gave you many different methods of payments!

About the description of item..i personally thought that it's in near perfect condition..AKA NO CRACKS Or Bend in end tanks...or craks in fins...But whatever..lets just squash this issue..and leave it alone...I have made attempts to offer you a refund..and you have chose not to..so please stop the FLAMING! I am not asking you to close threads..or delete..just post the truth..don't make it out like..i sold you a piece of ****..when in all reality..it a fully functional Intercooler!

You should have just emailed me instead of making me look like an asshole!

Chas

Comment

I never said I thought the intercooler wouldnt work... I've wasted my time bending all the damn fins back and even said I was going to clean it up before install. Read my posts. My bitch, is about the transaction, and being misinformed, and having to deal with too much bull**** about one simple transaction. I'd say about 25% of the fins were crushed, over the entire intercooler. most were repairable, some were very mashed and ripped. i/o pipes were bent, obviously from pictures. maybe i'm the dumb one for just looking at the picture of an "excellent condition" intercooler.. and being sent one that's just similar to the picture, but definately not in the same condition. Anyway... squashed. I got my complaint out in the open. end of discussion.
                  -mike lucero
                  1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                  2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Ok...Thanks for atleast posting that item is not total piece of ****! I think from here on in..NO MORE PERSONAL CHECKS!

Lesson Learned!

Chas

Comment

it's not about a personal check. it was about the description listing of the item. and the quality of shipping. maybe the lesson learned should be... post *actual* pictures of the item, and don't "bend the truth." The item is not a total pos... just not what i was told it was, as far as quality goes. Also... ship with insurance, and tracking numbers, and actually package the item. (maybe read emails about correct shipping address) Don't drop it in a box, three times the size of the item, and expect it to arrive the same manner in which you put it in when the item is damageable. regardless... i'm not flaming you. thanks for said item Chas... issue resolved hopefully.
                      -mike lucero
                      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

OK..Issue Resolved..Return back to work Slackers!

:p

Comment

Ok issue solve.

prototype - next time ask for original photo's

acidbg1 - you have learned that you must ,, MUST ship your items in a better manner..
                          tracking is a must. and propper packing is a must.

As you can see your name on this and other boards means alot ... Get a bad review and people will be weary about purchasing from you ...

Ok topic solved , everyone is happy
                          end of topic...

someone close this.
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                          X