Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: Authentic Samco Silicone Radiator Hose set ( upper & lower hose)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Authentic Samco Silicone Radiator Hose set ( upper & lower hose)

Group Buy Authentic Samco Silicone Radiator Hose set ( upper & lower hose)

I have been working with Samco over the past few months in producing their high quality silicone Radiator Hoses for our BG chassis models
    and I can finally announce that they are available in a group buy with special pricing.

Special Pricing only till December 31st 2015. ( only US $ Funds $97.65 per set / Plus Shipping )

They are available through www.Oakos.com , who is the distributor for the group buy.

You can go to their website www.oakos.com and type in this part code " TCS605C " in their search field and see all the colours available in this group buy.

You can see the colours here through Samco's website

** Important . Please be aware that from time you place your orders with Oakos.com that it is approximately 5-12 weeks delivery time .

But I have been told currently is more like 5-7 weeks from the time you place the order with Oakos.com they are placing these order with Samco right away and these orderes are put in Samco's prodcution runs.

Please be patient in the delivery . These are being custom made just for us and our Cars :0)

Do note that the radiator hoses will still be available after Dec 31st 2015 but at regular retail pricing , not at the group buy price.

I have personally test fitted these hoses on multiple BG models and they are plug and play fitment. I have them installed on my GTR ( with A/C ) and my daily 323 which has a B8 SOHC motor in it.

So Everyone grab a set or two , its about time we have some of this for our cars .

Cheers Robert ... aka 323Permin

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1679.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	351.0 KB
ID:	1273480

Name:	IMG_1684.jpg
Size:	360.2 KB
ID:	1273481

Name:	IMG_1688.jpg
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	1273482
    Last edited by 323Permin; 12-02-2015, 11:14 AM.
Working...
X