Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Attention people in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick we should get a meet goin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention people in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick we should get a meet goin

first of all to all the mods.. im aware that this dosent belong here and im aware that i already posted this in eastern canada.. just more ppl look at the posts in here than there.

now onto topic.. i think that we should have a small meet or sumthing prefably people from nova scotia and new brunswick.. but if you wanna come from farther go ahead your company will be welcome.. .. if atleats 10 ppl are interested me and semtex will host it here in the beautiful anapolis valley.. we would probally have BBQ then go for a drive and that night show all the local honda boys up.. have a good laugh at how they make dumbasses out of themselves.. then probally stay at a camping ground for the night .. then part ways in the morning..(unless sombody has suggestions on what do the next day) it would be a weekend event. 1st to 3rd gens welcome.. P5's ,323, and MSP's welcome as well.. the more the better . if your interested send me a PM or talk to me over ICQ my nmber is 58840746. i hope to hear from ya..
    thanks in advance to all of ya and to the mods for hopfully not moving this thread on me
    Last edited by Vormav; 09-12-2003, 10:35 AM.
    Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
    -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
    -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
    -B&M Short Throw Shifter
    -MX-3 GS front seats
    -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
    (GT-X on the way as I type)

we doing a meet this weekend you should come down too

check here for all info, bring some protege owner too
    2012 Kia rio
    2009 Nissan Frontier
    1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

ok here the info:
      Sept 20 at Aulac Big Stop at 3:00PM
      3 to 4h30pm meet everybody at aulac big stop
      4h30pm to ~6:00pm eat at aulac big stop
      6:30 to 7pm beachhill park, is 20 min from aulac big stop
      7:30 to 9-10pm take a ride to shediac and go to moncton
      have a nice ride in moncton and go at the chainplain mall to talk a litle bit.

Aulac Big Stop is on the n-b side. when you come from moncton is just after sackville. i will try to have the exit # tomorow night. if you can't find it call at 506-381-5203 or 506-381-3264. we will be there around 2h30pm. i hope to see you guys there!!
      2012 Kia rio
      2009 Nissan Frontier
      1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Working...
      X