sedan sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sedan sideskirts

i have a black 03 sedan. would it look alright if i were to put just the sideskirts on my car and then eventually get the front and rear skirts?

yeah, you could just get one of those big ricer stickers that say "UNDER CONSTUCTION"
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

now there's a great idea. i've been throwing ideas around in my head for the past week or two about what i want to do to my car and i still haven't decided on anything

Comment

Well I think this choice really depends on which side skirts you are getting. If you are getting stock MSP, MP3, or P5 than I think it will look alright. But if you are getting some like my Erebuni or the Buddyclub than it will look like ass. Since they have a much more aggressive drop.

Comment

it would be either the p5 or msp sideskirts but i doubt i'll go for it. i'm already uptight about spending my money but to be spending it on something thats not really going to be doing a damn thing for my car is even worse.

Comment

nah, theres a neon that drives around here with some monstrous side skirts with no ground fx on front or rear and it doesnt look all that bad. I would just wait and buy the whole kit all at once. Once you have the skirts all you need is another 3 or 4 hundered plus paint and your set.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well i've still got a while to think about what i'm going to do. it'll be early to mid summer till i do anything

Comment

I wish i was that patient.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah, definately wait. i can't stand half ass body kits. or just do something really mild, it's cheaper. i got some bmw hamann style splitters on the front and they look fine on mine without sideskirts or a rear valance.
                  a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

yeah, i was thinking the same thing as matt03 was
                    i have the protege2000lx
                    it has the mp3 springs
                    and what i am thinking about doing to it this summer is
                    16" rims
                    the sideskirts
                    but didn't want the sideskirts to be aweful looking.

i really don't want anything in the back, maybe in the front.
                    something to think about

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I saw somewhere, ill have to find them, there are some pieces you can install onto the sides of you front and rear bumper covers to give them a tapered look. ill will look and post them if i find em.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

same time PLEASE for the love of God
                        boost happy

Comment

my brother has on 02 accord that came with just sideskirts and it doesn't look awful. i'm not talking about putting on something ungodly crazy just something simple like the p5 or even the plain ones available through mazda for the sedan

Comment

like nai8o5 has
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Matt03
                              like nai8o5 has

yeah, excatly like that
                              that doesn't look to bad
                              IMO, it gives it a unique look without looking RICE

what ur opinion?

and if i have the funds, a small skirt on the front bumber, but not necessary

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
                              X