Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

valve cover polising job begins saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valve cover polising job begins saturday!

ok fellows i was changing the oil and took a good look under my hood and realized that the strut bar intake stuck out like a sore thumb so i decide to go down to crappy tire and purchise some meterials.
    emery cloth
    200x5
    300x5
    400x5
    500x5
    600x5
    700x5
    800x5
    900x5

and some mothers alumiunum wax for the final buff

i will begin my project sturday and hopefully have the valve cover looking almost a polished aluminum color by saturday nite i will post pics of the final copy asap wish me luck.

cool project. can't wait to see the finished product

Comment

well tis finished i will post pics when i go find the digital camra.... he he shiny

Comment

cool how long did it take you?
        My OLD Car

Comment

Where did you leave that digital camera, in Tiera Del Feugo? We're waiting. . . . .
          2002.5 DX Sedan, Garnet Red Mica, PIAA Headlights, Racing Beat MP3 springs, Tokico HP struts, Injen CAI, MSP axle-back exhaust, MSP S.T. brace, Mod-o-fied AWR 19MM rear bar, AWR end-links F/R, 16x7 alloys w/Paradas(street), 15x6 Miata OEM alloys w/Falken Azenis(Solo II STS), personalized plates "VTC FREE"
          I remember the days of racing when the the Drivers were Fat and the Tires were Skinny.

Comment

it took me 5hours and alot of burns on my fingers lol the didital camera is at my moms house when i go there this weekend i will take the pics if its nice but it has been snowing crazy here wich sucks cause i just put my rims and springs back on. o well

Comment

Working...
            X