Name:	MX3-rt_9779.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	1273627Click image for larger version

Name:	mx3 frt-9782.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	296.7 KB
ID:	1273628

I'd like some opinions on the future of this car. The guy I got it from used it for parts for his EGT race car and now I'm going to use it for parts for my 2 BGs. He took the rear suspension and I'm taking some dash parts and all of the V6ness. But then what? anyone have in interest in the shell? Should I cut it up for scrap or set it out in the yard for the kids to pay in till it turns to rust?

Is the body shot? Don't see any rust.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the thing, it is very clean and I'd hate to scrap out a clean shell. But, unless you have a rusty MX3, what good is it? The wife said no to putting it out in the yard as a play house. My orders to to take what I need, sell what I can, and send the body down the road.

Comment

I was out cleaning the interior today and noticed the spare tire well had been crushed. Probably from a misplaced floor jack. The damage is probably enough to condemn this one to the bone yard, especially in light of Cloud_Strife find a running rust free one in FL for $500. If any of you MX3 out there need parts, let me know. I'll start posting parts in the FS section as I get this thing apart, but if I know what people are looking for, I get to those first.

Comment

Damage to the spare tire well

Click image for larger version

Name:	MX3_spareWW-9788.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	1242010

Comment

Working...
          X