Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pic: DaveB's Brushed Rings (66,666 miles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pic: DaveB's Brushed Rings (66,666 miles)

Here's a pic of DaveB's brushed Rings on a 99 protege. That, and I hit 66,666 miles on I40 just inside Oklahoma.

My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

The speedometer is at 66 mph as well.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

your the devil!!!!!!!!! lol
      2001 Protege LX
      Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
      Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
      Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

Nice pic! Mine's gonna hit 64K soon.
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Mine was at 99,999 a few days ago
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            The speedometer is at 66 mph as well.
            That's cool!

I'm not the devil, just his representative.
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

Where did you get the rings??

They look nice, kind of Miata-ish. Which I like.
              "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
              2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                Mine was at 99,999 a few days ago
                That is when you pull over (when it hits 100K), and now think to yourself..."And now for a moment of silence." I was thinking that with the previous car I owned, when I hit 100K, it was like watching for the year to change in to a new one! :p: Time to break out the champagne, even if it's on the way to work
                2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by StuttersC
                  Where did you get the rings??

They look nice, kind of Miata-ish. Which I like.
                  DaveB on Protegeclub/Protegemp3.com custom made a bunch these rings and sold them thru paypal. If you PM him he may have some extra leftover. He's a great seller...and the product was very high quality.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                    DaveB on Protegeclub/Protegemp3.com custom made a bunch these rings and sold them thru paypal. If you PM him he may have some extra leftover. He's a great seller...and the product was very high quality.

Cool deal, thanks...I'll do that.
                    "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
                    2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

I got lucky and won mine at a raffle at the Carolina Meet in August.

A worthy buy!

Comment

here it is at night, a little dark, doesn't do it justice

Comment

Working...
                        X