Intrax Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intrax Springs

I was wondering if anybody had Intrax lowering springs on there proty and how you like them?
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

I think Marc Stearman does, his name is his AIM name...
    Only thing is they are for a first gen, (2inch Drop I believe)
    but I'm not sure if they fit a 3rd gen...

MeeN
    Last edited by XxToKeSxX; 03-24-2004, 07:08 PM.
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I know Danny aka MIA Protege has them on his. He's had them for close to 2 years and they from what I know are still holding up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I know Danny aka MIA Protege has them on his. He's had them for close to 2 years and they from what I know are still holding up well.
        good springs
        boost happy

Comment

Well i got a hell of a deal on a new set off of E-bay for 80 bucks shipped so I hope they do the magic! If not I'm gonna get the Tein Springs everybody seems happy with those as well!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
            Well i got a hell of a deal on a new set off of E-bay for 80 bucks shipped so I hope they do the magic! If not I'm gonna get the Tein Springs everybody seems happy with those as well!
            thats dirt cheap ... nice pick up and u will be happy with them unless they sent u defect ones ... but intrax is good, trust me
            boost happy

Comment

yeah, i have the intrax. i have had them about 2 years. i am very happy with them. best looking drop to me and they perform quite well.
              a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

So far I am happy with them! Thanks guys!

Comment

pics?
                  My OLD Car

Comment

yea hal.....i love a lowered car she handle like a porch yet? lets see some pics.....

Comment

Yea i am workin on the pic thing! I gotta get caught up oin my pics! I love the handling since i put the springs on. I got an alignment yesterday and I'm pretty happy! Thanks guys!

Comment

yea i love my handling too. I raced an mx-6 today and whooped him around this huge turn.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                          yea i love my handling too. I raced an mx-6 today and whooped him around this huge turn.
                          u beat someone in a race ?? WTH lol how come i dont even come close to any cars hahaha
                          boost happy

Comment

Because he's lying.

Comment

Muhahahah! Liar Liar pants on fire! He He J/K!

Comment

Working...
                              X