srt-4 vs. my 323 haha !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

srt-4 vs. my 323 haha !!!

well tonight on my way to my gurls house i saw this celica gt, civic ex ( riced out w/ neon lites) and the srt-4 ( brand new no plates yet). Anyhow i pulled up next to the srt-4 and the driver looked at me like u wants to race...Ofcource im not gonna let this **** pass. i know his going to smoke me but i want to know how far so anyways light turned green i launch at 3,500 - 3,800 rpm my azenis gripped so good that i got him on my 1st and by the time i hit 2nd he was on my door jamb, then shifted to third blammm! he's gone! on my 4th gear he was about 5 cars away from me... It was a good race i should say cuz i was hoping he'd kill me about 8-10 cars away but he didn't. O yeah the celica and civic was long gone...

Good kill!
    2002 Blackmica P5
    CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

lol its soooo fun even if u know u can't win just the trill of the ride eh!

Comment

sweet race.
        Ya got him in 1st and 2nd .. shoot that's good enough .lol
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

that dude's like wtf was dodge thinking making a 200+ hp car with no LSD lol. good job man
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
            that dude's like wtf was dodge thinking making a 200+ hp car with no LSD lol. good job man
            The 2004 has a Quaife, right from the factory. It'd be a nice car if it wasn't a Dodge.
            Chris
            '91 Protege LX
            '99 Miata sport

Comment

Originally posted by chrisf
              The 2004 has a Quaife, right from the factory. It'd be a nice car if it wasn't a Dodge.
              Chris
              Hey, from a fellow solo II guy myself, I laughed so hard I fell out of the chair! Neons are indeed butt ugly devices, and Dodge/Chyrsler aint known for long lasting trouble free miles. Ask all the folks who were racing them in GS/DS a few years back. ......just go That Way...Really Fast...and if a cone gets in your way..TURN.
              2002.5 DX Sedan, Garnet Red Mica, PIAA Headlights, Racing Beat MP3 springs, Tokico HP struts, Injen CAI, MSP axle-back exhaust, MSP S.T. brace, Mod-o-fied AWR 19MM rear bar, AWR end-links F/R, 16x7 alloys w/Paradas(street), 15x6 Miata OEM alloys w/Falken Azenis(Solo II STS), personalized plates "VTC FREE"
              I remember the days of racing when the the Drivers were Fat and the Tires were Skinny.

Comment

ahhhh see i didnt know that.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i've heard of a couple people, in boise idaho mainly, getting them and starting to hop them up a little bit, and they end up blowing. i guess that the engine blocks can't handle of lot of tuning. they are basicly tuned to the max from the factory, cuz when the people started to tune them a little more, they blew. and it happened to like 5 or 6 people. but who knows, it's a dodge....................
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                    i've heard of a couple people, in boise idaho mainly, getting them and starting to hop them up a little bit, and they end up blowing. i guess that the engine blocks can't handle of lot of tuning. they are basicly tuned to the max from the factory, cuz when the people started to tune them a little more, they blew. and it happened to like 5 or 6 people. but who knows, it's a dodge....................
                    Nah, I've heard of a few people that have made tons of power. I bet those people you heard of just turned up the boost and thought it would be cool.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Dodge has been building turbo motors for along time. And whenever they do build one its always one of the best.

Comment

Ill make sure none of those people ever help tune my car! LOL. Dodge makes one of the best Turbo'd engines youll find. I havent found the neon srt-4 to be an ugly car either. Atleast its not "lancer" Ugly
                        You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                          well tonight on my way to my gurls house i saw this celica gt, civic ex ( riced out w/ neon lites) and the srt-4 ( brand new no plates yet). Anyhow i pulled up next to the srt-4 and the driver looked at me like u wants to race...Ofcource im not gonna let this **** pass. i know his going to smoke me but i want to know how far so anyways light turned green i launch at 3,500 - 3,800 rpm my azenis gripped so good that i got him on my 1st and by the time i hit 2nd he was on my door jamb, then shifted to third blammm! he's gone! on my 4th gear he was about 5 cars away from me... It was a good race i should say cuz i was hoping he'd kill me about 8-10 cars away but he didn't. O yeah the celica and civic was long gone...
                          woa! what are your mods on killing a 230hp car? anyways nice kill

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                            Dodge has been building turbo motors for along time. And whenever they do build one its always one of the best.
                            They've been building power windows a long time, too, but those always seem to break...
                            ~Mark.
                            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                              They've been building power windows a long time, too, but those always seem to break...

AND.....mazda has been building rotaries for along time. And they fnnally got the tempeture problem fixed....Dodge makes great Turbo motors me personnaly think they will last just as good as any other turbo charged motor. BTW: SRT4 doesnt come with powerwindows atleast the 03 didnt..

Comment

Working...
                              X