i swear they multiply on their own.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear they multiply on their own.....

Well my Fiancee, has this theory. She thinks that my car parts reproduce in the basement around my workshop. I guess she could be right, lets just hope they spawn me a new intercooler....

But on with my need to collect car parts, I have full dash, with trim, but no gauge cluster(it lives in el cajon) I have a hood, 5 various car seats, 5 window( been broken into once, it'll probably happen again) wiring harnesses for almost everytrhing, except main engine harness. VAF's, headlights, grills, taillights, steering wheel, turn sighnal swich, ignition, the back seats from my (pink and purple interior, oh so manly) stereo parts, wires, and more wires, oh i even have a driverside fender with some rust in it... I have sway bars, brackets, i have a driverside LCA, springs, struts, i have whole hub assemblies, sensors, fuel pumps, fuel filters, more intake hoses that i have places to put them, i even have 3 full sets of rims.

And i get to add one more thing to my list, a DOHC cylinder head. (MC Hammer, hammer time) De nene nen it's tinker time!!

oh and my lists of parts goes on, i even have a oil pump parts in my kitchen, granted they are holding up my toaster.... but The important thing about this post, is this weekend i get to start rebuilding my head.... (and my cyl head)

W00T w00t!!
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

don't tinker with your head, leave that to a brain sergeon *slams head into monitor*
    oh, and fear not, once i get off my lazy ass, your shipment will leave my prescence, and forget about the last payment until you recieve it.
    peace bro

Comment

Working...
    X