Another lip question for '99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another lip question for '99

I've been looking for a lip kit for a 99 LX and can't find anything. I just want something to extend of the stock lines. I found the kit for the P5 on Onderground, but I know the dimensions for the to cars are different. Has anyone fabricated something that would fit or maybe tweaked the existing kit?

If I can't find anything, I'll just have to fabricate it myself. But that's a pain in the @ss.

Thanks
    That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you stick your head in stinky cheese and eat grasshoppers.

99 LX

there is a lip out there but i forget where it is ... it is very hard to find so good luck .... i have only seen it once
    boost happy

Comment

i seen a lip it fpr the whole car front, back, and lips for the side on ebay a few weeks ago but to late for me because i had already ordered the erebuni kit.
      erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

go to www.mazdastuff.com
        there is under the 2003 protege accessories is a listing for the oem lip

or go to corksport.com
        I think there is one there too, but not the oem

but, defenitly, there is one out there for the protege sedan, both 3rd gens

if need more help, tell me and i will get it specifically for ya
        good hunting

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
        X