What do our cars weigh in at DX/LX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do our cars weigh in at DX/LX?

just curious because the weight of the car on the drivers door says 3440 now Im saying this how can my car be heavier than a Subaru WRX STI and EVO which are both 3260 pounds which have 4wd turbo and all that crap that adds weight It dosen't make sense to me at all oh yeah dosen't include fuel the weight above.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

that gross wieght which is vehicle weight plus max capacity weight
    our cars weight like 2400lbs
    i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
      that gross wieght which is vehicle weight plus max capacity weight
      our cars weight like 2400lbs
      The 323 weighs somewhere near 2250 to 2300, I think
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I believe these are the stock curb weights:
        DX Auto: 2425
        DX Manual: 2388
        LX Auto: 2535
        LX Manual: 2487
        I like rotaries. Email me if you want.

Comment

Call me crazy or whatever, but when I put my car on the scale last year, it weighed in at 2311 (or something close to that) with me inside. I weighed about 160 at that time, so without me that would equal my car to be 2151lbs. Granted I had about a gallon of gas in there and only a front seat. I dunno tho, maybe my car is a factory freak.
          Eat ****.

Comment

its all those "extra parts" they forgot to put on your car.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah my car only weighs 2200 pounds with no spare or stereo crap
              i is dumb

Comment

Damn no wonder we can run 13's easy with just a KL-ZE swap
                Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

hmm...2151 lbs??? its either the scale is messed up or ur on crack! j/k. I just dont think that my 323 weighs 2300 lbs w/out a/c, p/s, sunroof, c/cntrl, etc... and the "LX" weigh 2151lbs.?

Comment

i dunno, its a world class race track, so id hope that its accurate. Its opening soon so ill be able to re-weight it.
                    Eat ****.

Comment

damn ! Now ur gonna make me wanna get my car weigh. btw where can i get my car weigh? does anyone know?

Comment

I'm gonna go to my j/y and have it done, they have a scale.

Comment

I have never heard of a j/y having a scale. Although most j/ys in Dallas are ghetto.

Dont they have scales at the dump? I heard somewhere that you could have your car weighed there. That or maybe a truck stop??? I dunno.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

my 86 323 sedan weighs 2100 with out me in it

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              Call me crazy or whatever, but when I put my car on the scale last year, it weighed in at 2311 (or something close to that) with me inside. I weighed about 160 at that time, so without me that would equal my car to be 2151lbs. Granted I had about a gallon of gas in there and only a front seat. I dunno tho, maybe my car is a factory freak.
                              Factory curb weights are with a half tank of gas... and gas is heavy.
                              .. and what do you mean by "only a front seat"?
                              http://www.jessicaalbaonline.net/movies/VH1s.wmv <-- Watch it. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                              X