Non-Ghey Tail Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Ghey Tail Lights

I have a white 00 lx and i was wondering, would the black tail lights look good in it? i dont have any pics of my car and so it would be hard for me to photochop it. I guess what I am trying to say is..."do any of tall have a white pro with the black tail lights, and if so, do you like them?"

lol sorry about that.

2000 White Protege LX
    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
    Kenwood Music Keg
    Black Widow Keyless Entry
    Intake- Custom SRI
    Clear Corner Lights
    APC Clear Tail Lights

I think Redrims might have them. Can't remember. I think it will look fine though.

Comment

the carbon fiber ones would probably look better than blacked out ones on a white pro. but i dont know, i havent seen any blacked out tails for the pro so far.
      2002.5 protege dx

Comment

cf ones imo
        boost happy

Comment

The carbon fiber look has been done to death. Black would look tight with match feet.
          BTW- that avatar is great. Since i am in Afghanistan and not able to see an ample set of "ahta" for a few months. that quasi fills the void. lol
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

another cool tail light is the next generation ones. they are like the altezzas, but the cover is still red instead of clear. they look hella tight. i think streetbeat has them.
            2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Originally posted by sam1
              another cool tail light is the next generation ones. they are like the altezzas, but the cover is still red instead of clear. they look hella tight. i think streetbeat has them.
              Yep, that is the best one out there in my opinion. Very clean, the lights have a special "sunburst" pattern to them. Kind of like the new Altima brake lights.

Comment

hey greg... can you take a pic of your tail lights with the brake lights on??
                I love those tails, but I've never seen them lit up.

danke!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

When I get the car back I will.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how bright they are too. Atleast twice as bright as the stock tails with all the same bulbs.

Comment

I think I may be picking up a set of those next gen tail lights in the near future.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeah me too if this whole painting thing doesnt turn out how i want it to this weekend.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

greg u ricer you have diff tail lights... jk.. i like those... but I didnt know you got diff ones.... how much other **** do you have that I dont know about?? make a damn mod list somewhere!

Comment

Check the Vgarage, oh wait there isn't one anymore. I like to keep a few things under wraps alot. There is probably more that you don't know about, and don't need to know.

Comment

like the fact that he converted it to rear wheel drive.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I think ima think again about painting my tail lights.

hope you dont mind motegi but you have the only ass i can work with.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X