will these fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will these fit

i want to but some Exel RS-GT they are 17x7, and the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 so i know the bolt pattern will fit i just want to know if the 17x7 will fit and if anyone knows the offset on these wheels becouse it doesnt say the offset on wheelmax. i really like these wheels plus i can get a wheel and tire package for $640.00 with free shipping. http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/exel/rs-gths.gif

Wheelmax lists the Exel RS-GT as new. I couldn't find them on the Exel website nor are they listed on www.wheelspecs.com

I suggest you e-mail Exel to get the offset info. Assuming the proper offset, the 17 x 7" size will fit fine.
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

offset is most likely +45 or +40... either one will work in your favor.. the lowest you should accept would be +38.. but you'd be risking rubbing on +38
      rubbing is really close on 17x7.5 with +40mm offset.. so i'm just doing the math from that.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
      X