Quick qestion about Baking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick qestion about Baking

Im painting my headlights and tailights this weekend and was wanting to know if baking them leaves a bad smell in the oven...i sho dont want my meat and tators tasting like burned plastic.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

i did it to my corners and saw no effect to the oven
    u only them in there like 3 minutes thoguh
    i is dumb

Comment

Your oven won't smell bad. I'm interested to see how your taillights come out because I know a few people have tried and either messed them up or they would look like ****. Headlights are very very simple though. Just follow Ghost's recipe.

Comment

well, im perfect so i wont mess up, and their chrome altezza's so either way they can look no worse.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

dont worry those brownies wont taste like burnt headlights bro lol.
          it will smell while your doing it but thats about it. but you know what my wife is friggen hilarious, she thought the smell of my headlights in the oven smelled good(she is crazy)
          just take your time, and post pics when done of those altezzas. i have been trying to find a used pair on ebay for months now for a butt cheap price(they aint worth much) ive been wanting to paint a pair too, it would be more legal than straight black. hehe
          good luck
          brian

Comment

Working...
          X