advice please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice please...

I relize i'm not getting the eibach pro kit.maybe this was a good thing cause now i'm thinking about getting the ground control coilover kit.i want my car to be slammed and i don't think other springs will do the job.i checked some sites and they said you have to use your stock springs with this kit.i just bought kyb gr2's and i'm wondering why they wouldn't work with the kit?anybody got any advice?does anybody have this kit ?i wanna get the right kit this time and don't want to be sending packages back and forth again.so i wanna make sure what i'm buying will work with no problems.

just get air ride... Coilovers will be a tougher ride, but you can get the whole ground control kit.
    My OLD Car

Comment

Our cars are not "slammable" like others. Our car have McPherson struts all around, and that prevents the car to lowered safely of no more 2.5-3", if that. Since you already have new struts, just get B+G Extreme Lowering springs from Corksport. They will lower your car 2.25". Thats a very nice drop. And if you have 16" or 17" rims, they should fill in the wheel well very good. Check out Bruce's site www.protosportracing.com . He has some stuff on his older setups, and he compares coil-overs to springs and what not.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

thanks..

good advice turbo i'll check into that.

Comment

change of plans..

i ordered the b&g extreme kit today from corksport.i took a measuring tape to my wheelwells to see what a 2.25" drop will look like.it will be awesome looking!can't wait!i just hope i don't have any rubbing on my 17"s.I also ordered front and rear ractive strutbars from nopionline.com.
          Last edited by dodson3; 04-01-2004, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X