how to fiberglass your whole car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to fiberglass your whole car

for those of you who haven't seen the alpine/wings west acura RSX in person, all i can say is WOW it's sweet. and alpine has the install pics posted:

i can do that, no problem just a few more of these and i'll be ready to go. :
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Yea I saw it, (not in person), but it is freaking unbelievable!
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Thats freakin awsome!
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I would love to even have 2 of the mono amps for each subwoofer! That would be 500 watts RMS in to each versus 300 in to each RMS like I have now. I always have liked Alpine amps and headunits.

OH, and I'd take the car too!
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Hey look alpine!.... hey look Type R in the alpine vehicle.... apline knows good **** to use :D hehehehe giggle*giggle

Comment

wow thats amazing. real good work.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

might i say **** ALPINE!!!! the more i look at the install, the more i want to rip out my dash again, and do a complete fiberglass dash those ass ****s got me wanting to do all that work, and i don't have the time

Comment

haha...blue u have to fight it... for me its.. those ****s have a signal processor and lcd screens... except I have time jsut not money lol

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                    haha...blue u have to fight it... for me its.. those ****s have a signal processor and lcd screens... except I have time jsut not money lol
                    ****ing AA isn't working i want to start the dash project NOW, at 2:30 AM

Comment

then start it... whats holding you back... I would do it in a heart beat if i was confident in my fiberglassing skills... im not being stupid... i say go for it if its whatyou want

Comment

there was a bad ass civic si that i think was alpine did a ****ing good job with stereo the hole car was custom not anything stock onit i think it was alpine cause the color sceme almost looked the same
                        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                          there was a bad ass civic si that i think was alpine did a ****ing good job with stereo the hole car was custom not anything stock onit i think it was alpine cause the color sceme almost looked the same
                          yep, seen that one too. it has one seat up front in it they did a lot of work on that one too, but to me it looked like they were trying to copy the rsx a little too much

Comment

blue, take a deep breathe, let it out nice and slow and repeat these words:

"if i start in the morning and work as fast as possible, i can do it"

wait
                            '02 classic red p5
                            currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
                              blue, take a deep breathe, let it out nice and slow and repeat these words:

"if i start in the morning and work as fast as possible, i can do it"

wait
                              dude, if i had both the time and money right now, i'd start it right now but i'm going back up to charleston sunday, so i don't have enough time. and i don't have the fundage to start a project like that right now

Comment

Working...
                              X