Need help: what is the sweetest car: old folks vs youngins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help: what is the sweetest car: old folks vs youngins

ok guys all the old folks in the office are trying to tell me that this is the coolest car ever....give me some opinions on cars better than this, ive been trying to argue the Mucielago but its not working.
    this it the mach 5
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Go speed-racer, go.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

YEAH BY the way that is the speed racer car.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No way is that the coolest car ever. This is.

Comment

mcclarren?^^^

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Pagani Zonda C12S

Comment

gerg hit it on the spot.... what I was gonna say. but more realisticly to own.... 360 modena.... or the new 430 modena which has ~ 40 hp more

Comment

Yeah the Zonda isn't the most powerful supercar by any means. But it makes up for it in top speed. It can hit 208mph top speed.
                Last edited by McCorkle; 04-02-2004, 02:44 PM.

Comment

right now im feelin the Noble M12 GTO

it has a Twin Turbo 2.5liter v6 ford duratec from the contour SVT.

1/4 miile: 12.5 sec

Comment

im gonna go with the lotus elise, its relly small, great hadling and a 125 hp honda motor makes it run 13's
                    i is dumb

Comment

they put a type R tegmotor in it...and it ran low 12's...and handle like a dream... a honda motor in a elise...that makes me giggle.

Comment

You're all way off base on this one. Here's my vote:

Jaguar E-type. It makes you look better and feel cooler, it's fast enough for any reasonable purpose, and women LOVE them. What more could you possibly ask?
                        Honorable mention to the Porsche 911 Carrera (any age) and the DeLorean from "Back to the Future."
                        ~Mark.
                        2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                          they put a type R tegmotor in it...and it ran low 12's...and handle like a dream... a honda motor in a elise...that makes me giggle.
                          it was a b16b not a teg motor and it was owned by suncoast national it ran 13's maybe it ran a 12 a couple times but i studied this car about a year ago cause i liked it so much
                          i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                            You're all way off base on this one. Here's my vote
                            Old folks vs. youngins...hehe.

Comment

u sure, im talkin about hte one in the old SCC magazine that they tested against a SVT cobra...it had a Type R motor in it. it was yellow..

Comment

Working...
                              X