Recruitment cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment cards

make a graphic that we can all print out and put on protege's we spot.

or better yet if we donate send us like 10 of them as a thank you or something.

or if were gonna sell stuff on the site (t-shirts, hats, thongs etc.) send some with the merchendise
    Serenity's Dead.

That's an awesome idea! I'd really like to see it get implemented...

Comment

Just make a pdf or word file we can download and print off on our home printer. You can get business card sheets from staples.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Make it mysterious... just a small card with the address and nothing else, and then tuck it under their wipers.

BTW, I know the dimensions aren't right, I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be so I improvised.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by jnorion; 04-04-2004, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Make it mysterious... just a small card with the address and nothing else, and then tuck it under their wipers.

BTW, I know the dimensions aren't right, I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be so I improvised.
          thats awsome!

make some small wtiring around the edge that looks like a boarder but actually says something.
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

hehe i already do it except I use the notebook paper and sharpie... i did come up with something simple not too long ago let me try to find it

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              hehe i already do it except I use the notebook paper and sharpie... i did come up with something simple not too long ago let me try to find it
              I've done that a couple of times too, but nobody ever showed up... at least as far as I know

Comment

i kno this is old thread but... im going to start doing this... everyone should pick a number... right it on the card .. so we can see who recruits the most people lol

Comment

I put a card on an MP3 and the dude didn't sign up
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                    I put a card on an MP3 and the dude didn't sign up
                    what a jackass.....
                    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.