Lady drove over our retaining wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady drove over our retaining wall

We were having a garage sale today and we have a circular drive with an island in the middle. You can see it in my sig pic. Anyway some lady is leaving in her full sized chevy extended cab and she runs over the wall. Its about 2 feet tall, maybe a little more. She actually had the rear wheel up on top of it. The genious that she ovbiously is didn't decide to stop once she hit it. She keeps going messing it up even more. We repaired it somewhat. The top bricks are no longer level in the area she ran over and there are small gaps between some of the bricks. To fix it so it is as good as new would mean redoing about 1/3 of the island which took us a long time to build. This is why old ladys should not be allowed to drive huge pickups. The only thing they use them for is to drive over ****.
    02 Protege ES

Re: Lady drove over our retaining wall

Originally posted by Dermen
    This is why old ladys should not be allowed to drive huge pickups.
    no, at all...
    00 dakota 4x4
    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

did you stop her and make her fork over some cash ,,,
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        did you stop her and make her fork over some cash ,,,
        We didn't think it was as bad as it is. We only thought like 10 of the top bricks got messed up. It wasn't till I tried fixing it that I noticed it was all screwed up.

I almost forgot her excuse. She said she couldn't see anything because of the sun. It would be an ok excuse if the sun was actually in the direction she was driving. But it was behind her.
        02 Protege ES

Comment

I hate old people

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            I hate old people
            took the words right outa my mouth, they should all be banned from any type of heavy equipment, and just put in old people villages. where thay can only hurt other old people, so they **** **** up all day in their little villages, and throw out dumb ass excuses, but they wont be dumb, cause they will be using them on other old people, who will believe it, and forgive them. also they should put up big ass like 100 feet high electric fences, to keep the old people in their villages, and have boarder guards to keep watch on them to prevent escapies. but thats all in a perfect ban the old people world.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              took the words right outa my mouth, they should all be banned from any type of heavy equipment, and just put in old people villages. where thay can only hurt other old people, so they **** **** up all day in their little villages, and throw out dumb ass excuses, but they wont be dumb, cause they will be using them on other old people, who will believe it, and forgive them. also they should put up big ass like 100 feet high electric fences, to keep the old people in their villages, and have boarder guards to keep watch on them to prevent escapies. but thats all in a perfect ban the old people world.

Amen brother

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                :rofl:
                02 Protege ES

Comment

I came up with this in 10th grade, so, about five years ago.. An even better idea is just to take all the insanely stupid people, doesn't matter if they're young, middle-aged, old, or ricers.. and just stuff them all in a few cargo planes. Then we're going to dump a few tons of napalm over Guam. Why Guam? I don't know, it just seemed like the best place to do it. Anyways, then we're just going to do a low fly over and drop the people at about 50 feet.. They can have a few TV's and about five remote controls per TV. That should keep up a good brawl every once in a while and they'd be occupied. They also get one phone that can call from one end of their area to the other. And then we just keep doing that every few years or so.. Good way to control population too!

Comment

Originally posted by N2OInferno
                    I came up with this in 10th grade, so, about five years ago.. An even better idea is just to take all the insanely stupid people, doesn't matter if they're young, middle-aged, old, or ricers.. and just stuff them all in a few cargo planes. Then we're going to dump a few tons of napalm over Guam. Why Guam? I don't know, it just seemed like the best place to do it. Anyways, then we're just going to do a low fly over and drop the people at about 50 feet.. They can have a few TV's and about five remote controls per TV. That should keep up a good brawl every once in a while and they'd be occupied. They also get one phone that can call from one end of their area to the other. And then we just keep doing that every few years or so.. Good way to control population too!
                    Good idea but we need to get them a better place to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X