X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshopped a set of wheels on my car.

Hey duders,
    The pic in jnorion's signature...

... caught my attention and I looked at his wheels (stock but nice!) and I noticed that they're 4 lug wheels. w00t. I immediately started looking for a "donor" car and found this:

Then I fired up PS and did this:

What do you guys think?.

I like the wheels, and I like how they look on my car. Since I've wanted aftermarket wheels for a long time, but haven't had the money, I think it's gonna be a step in the right direction if I put those on my car. Moreover, I'm hoping to find a set for CHEAP (much cheaper than other non-OEM wheels).

Opinions?

I think it should be in photo shop, unless you are asking about opinions of the wheels on your car.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Pics not working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
        What do you guys think?

[...]

Opinions?
        Originally posted by bruce95fmla
        I think it should be in photo shop, unless you are asking about opinions of the wheels on your car.
        Am I not clear enough?

Greg, I think my hosting company is doing something do the servers right now. I can log in via FTP and the pics are there, but I can't open anything from a web browser.
        Last edited by Intruder; 04-05-2004, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Pics fixed.

Comment

oh noooo...save money
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nice wheels. Maybe if they were titanium?
              Everytime I see a car with black wheels I think they're steelies... until I take a closer look...

Comment

yeah, I thought of getting those stock wheels also, but I think they look cheesy.
                Save up and get a good set of sexy 5 stars, .
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

hmm..
                  anyone in favor of the mazda wheels?

Comment

i prefer the es rims like dave has personally. i think they are classier. although w/a drop those wouldnt look half bad

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                      oh noooo...save money
                      Best wheels ever.

Comment

lol yup
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Whats the cost difference between those and new aftermarket wheels?

Comment

That depends on the aftermarket wheels.
                            I have not chosen them yet, because I'm not going to spend $700 (at least) on wheels and tires right now. I was hoping to get someone's used set of '03 LX wheels (and tires) for about $300.

Comment

The wheels dont look bad but at the same time they aren't amazing either. . . I'd say save the money you would spend on em and just wait to get new wheels

Comment

Working...
                              X