Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

like to set up a meet in Key West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like to set up a meet in Key West

Hey guys, id like to set a meet up in key west sometime in May. just got back from my patrol and like to meet and see some of you guys in the club. i was thinkin on the east side of the island on A1A right next to key west airport. if you have seen any recent pics of my car thats where i tookthem. lots of parking, some dirt on the ground but we can park under the trees. great lookout of the ocean, and even if you stay long enough for the sunset its awsome. soo i was thinkin like 2nd weekend in may, let me know. be a cool thing to have you all meet up in florida city and do a drive down here. be awsome to see a bunch of proteges zoomin into keywest. lol. id have the meet open to all mazdas. so feel free to post it on other mazda boards.

let me know weekend of may 8-9 im shooting for.

thanks hope it works out,
    -Justin
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

i am playin on goin down there soon.i will probly b goin down here around that time so i am in
    Barry
    protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

hmmm, i don't know...I love meets but Key west is a little bit down there....what is it, ~4hrs?????
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
        hmmm, i don't know...I love meets but Key west is a little bit down there....what is it, ~4hrs?????

yea 4 hrs is a little much lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
        mods:
        --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
        --Injen Intake (color Blue)
        --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

yea 4 hrs is a little much is there any where else we can meet up

Comment

yea maybe somwhere more north, my car is in the shop right now, some stupid ass thing is wrong with it, so i gotta see if ill still have the car or if it will still be running..lol so pick a place thats cool and nice for a day.
            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
            Beige 1994 Protege DX
            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

The drive to Ocala for the ProMazda meet was about 4hrs too. Quit bein babies n just freakin drive to Key West! Hehe. I think it would be a great trip to take, n itll get everyone ready for a long drive in Sep.
              Eric Johnson
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club of South Florida
              http://www.ipmcsfl.com
              Former President/Webmaster
              Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
              - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
              - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
              - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
              - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
              Current project: None...

Comment

i did not think of it that way

Comment

Originally posted by Kr33peR
                  The drive to Ocala for the ProMazda meet was about 4hrs too. Quit bein babies n just freakin drive to Key West! Hehe. I think it would be a great trip to take, n itll get everyone ready for a long drive in Sep.

yeah, i agree. don't know if i will make it but i like the idea and want to go.
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

I'm down. I love to drive....lol lol
                    Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

C'mon guys!! Even i'm considering making this trip with the dying transmission. It's really not that far and it's a nice cruise down to there.
                      I suggest meeting at Bahia Honda Park??
                      Its 40 miles North of KW.... so it saves all of us an hour drive.
                      Check out the site and tell me it doesn't look appetizing to get away for a whole day!
                      Last edited by Devl323; 04-16-2004, 03:59 AM.
                      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Is this **** dead!?!
                        Arvin
                        2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

Working...
                        X