Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone

Does anyone send parts or accesories for Puerto Rico i need to buy somethings like the dash cluster with tachometer i need the hood of a protege 1994 and the grill i need the right side mirror and the piece of the hazzard lights that turn it's on please it someone send somethings for Puerto Rico please tell me! or if someone know about a catalog for all the parts tell me please thank you people!!!

Try Ebay. Also, you should've posted this in the Classifieds section of the forum...
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Well, not every section of the classifieds dude, just the "Parts for sale / wanted"
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

lol sorry but i know that there someone have to send it! how i write it on ebay?

Comment

you dont put it on ebay you L@@K on ebay......
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.