Eibach Sportlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eibach Sportlines

I got my EIbach Sportlines and tomrrow I should be installing them. Any advice?

Anybody else got em?
    My OLD Car

My advice: enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
      My advice: enjoy them.
      I cant wait. First thing in the morning.
      My OLD Car

Comment

I am very interested to see how the front wheel gap turns out. It would look real good if it tucks in like the rear. Did you ever figure what was wrong with the rear height?

Comment

I am very interested to see how the front wheel gap turns out. It would look real good if it tucks in like the rear. Did you ever figure what was wrong with the rear height?
          Me too. I hope it tucks perfectly. And no I dont know why its still weird in the back like that. Three fingers in one side and two in the other. Im guessing cuz my box is heavier in one side than the other? Cuz I was talking to Joelene today at the meet and her car was the same as mine in the back( In the sense of one side being a little higher or lower) Go check it out on your car and tell me how it is.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Yeah I was starting to wonder myself. For starters, maybe you should stop fingering your wheel gap. lol.

Comment

Lol. Maybe I should. Its just that I notice LITTLE things like that.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Damn you wanna talk about rapid fire responses. The question now is how long are the stock struts going to hold out for.

Comment

Im hoping a good while since most people I know still got their stock struts with their springs. Dont you?
                  My OLD Car

Comment

I figured I could get about 50k on the stocks. I will probably end up changing them before that though. You know when I don't have anything else to buy.

Comment

Yea when will u have nothing new to buy? Sigh. Its too late. I gotta go to bed. ITs been a long day. Damn CCNA got me going crazy.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

I don't think a day will come when I have nothing to buy.

Comment

dont blaspheme :p

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                            dont blaspheme :p
                            My OLD Car

Comment

I don't think a day will come when I have nothing to buy.
                              we all know that there is ALWAYS something to buy

Comment

Working...
                              X