Couple of Pics..What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of Pics..What do you guys think?

Well here are a couple of pics of the interior of my SE.

I have an LX Instrument cluster, and middle console. And one of my LCD monitor that is hooked up to a PS2. I am going to remove it and put an in-dash monitor.

I will then paint the dash and surrounding peices either Gunmetal Grey, or the color of my car (Blue Mendip Mica). I'm not sure which yet. I want to do my car Kameleon, but I thought it would be a little over the top to do the interior Kameleon also. So if I go with Kameleon exterior I will paint the interior Grey. If I decide to keep the same exterior color after all I will also do the interior Blue Mendip Mica.
    Attached Files

Oh yeah after I get all of my gauges the boost gauge will be somewhere else. I had to buy a water temp. gauge. My CTS sensor broke in half and instead of spending $25+ on a new one I bought a Water temp. gauge from wally world for $10. I just didnt want it sitting there all on its lonesome. So I said what the hell i'll put the boost gauge too. Eventually i'll have the oil temp. and oil press. gauges all on the middle console, and I have another plan for my Boost, and A/F Ratio gauges. And yes eventually all of the gauges will be the same brand/style.

Comment

nice job man........ do u have any pics of the exterior of ur car... looks nice from ur sig.

Comment

thanks...ehh...well not any worth showing besides those...Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time to paint my own car here in a little while.

Comment

Working...
        X