• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just testing my stuff I'm new

Testing testing 123 testing
    If you drive a Mazda...you made a wise choice
    <p>

Me if I were skinny

Oops didn't even know there was one. Though I'd be safe since it was off-topic stuff. How's my avatar? Did it in windows paint so it's a bit generic.
    <p>

Me if I were skinny

Comment

Okay possibly in the wrong section to ask this BUT how do I put a picture in so everyone sees it every time I post a reply or thread? Do I have to include an attachment every time or is there a way it's set as a sort of default thing like the smilies and what not. (Signature stuff)
      <p>

Me if I were skinny

Comment

Rofl......surely not! Yours isnt long enough!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Okay when I click on the image thing and enter the name of the file it's just showing up as html code. What am I doing wrong?
          <p>

Me if I were skinny

Comment

HHHmmmm are you trying to add a picture if you are you should go to manage my attachments?
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
            X