Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Infiniti M45

*DROOL*

NEW YORK, April 6, 8:00 AM--Harnessing the corporate power of Infiniti's 32-valve 4.5-liter DOHC V8 used in the current M45, the Q45 luxoliner and the FX45 crossover, this M45 Concept makes do with 340 hp and a 5-speed manually shiftable automatic transmission. High-tech features include an active rear suspension designed to improve cornering performance by adjusting its geometry based on steering and vehicle-speed inputs.
    Also debuting (in North America) is a new Lane Departure Warning system that can alert a drowsy driver before it's too late. The M45 Concept rides on a longish 114.2-in. wheelbase and 19-in. tires, so its looks long and lean on the outside. But inside is where this concept really shines.

Up to five occupants can be surrounded by a mix of leather and aluminum trim. A 14-speaker, 5.1-channel decoding surround sound audio system--with a "personal" speaker mounted in each front climate-controlled seat--is available to blow out the jams.

And there's no reason why this killer ap wouldn't make it into production, along with the pushbutton starting switch, voice-activated navigation system, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, intelligent cruise control and wide-angle rearview monitor. The Infiniti M45 Concept makes its world debut here on April 8. Infiniti calls this a contemporary instrument panel. We won't argue
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Wow....the front and interior are a just amazing. The car looks an awful lot like the G35 coupe.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Much better then the current M45!!
      2003 Protege5
      Midnight Blue MTX
      2002 Protege LX
      Black Mica MTX

Comment

Finally, Infinity brings out a truely kick ass car! I love it! Now, if they improve Q45, then Infinity can really improve their image. Good job.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

It's still a concept, right?
          I think the front end is sexy, but the rear... something is amiss.

Comment

M45

It's the best looking Infiniti sedan yet! They need to hurry up and redesign the Q45 and I35!!!

Comment

i like the rear
              tee hee
              but seriously i do

Comment

she looks good, nice car.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg