Do people hate ur PRO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do people hate ur PRO?

Ok, I am on a few websites in Colorado, and everyone seems to hate my car on there. Just because its a Protege, is FWD 4-door and it handles well, everyone calls me a ricer because I chose to mod it. I tell them that it handles well and I like to take it down mountains and they call me a ricer and say I dont know what Im talkin about or doing. Oh well, I like my car and thats that, now I have a goal of setting my car up to impress them and shut them up. Anyone else go thru this ****?
    Eat ****.

hardly. I can scare people pretty well into submission
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Most everybody in my town likes my car........You really shouldn't mod your car to impress anyone other than yourself; that's truly being a ricer.

Comment

the only ppl that hate my pro are the ones that im fastar than...which is almost all of the honda folks, and even tho they hate it, they respect it

Comment

Everyone here hates it until I show them just how badass it is then there in shock or still hate and wont belieave it is still stock. Oh well. I do it for me and no one else.. And the ricer thing if you are around alot of imports it means lots of show with no go but if if you are around a bunch of american car people it means anything modded form Japan. So dont fell to bad about being called a ricer.
          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
          Project Jessi
          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol <3 proteges

Comment

I know what you're going through. People in my town always used to hate on my Protege. I am finally getting repsect now that I've got a J-spec front end and a GTR motor.

Adam
              1991 Protege GTR
              1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
              MODS:
              GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
              TO DO LIST:
              EDM/JDM rear bumper
              EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
              Repaint car

Comment

Stop whining you ricer!

j/k

Not everyone's always going to like your car or what you do to it.. Fix it up how YOU want it FOR you. That's what modding a car is really about. And screw all the naysayers!

Comment

read my last post, the long one...didnt feel like typing :p

Comment

This is post number 10.
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

*golf clap*

Comment

**** them dood. They are ignorant they think its rice untill u slam out 250 whp and smoke a vette with a 4 door family sedan. Do it for yourself you know the potential of the car. Be original dont follow this honda following. oh its not cool if its not a honda civic because everyone mods civics nowadays..Jon

Comment

and the site is ????
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yea im doin it for myself. I just cant stand ignorant people thats all. I like my car and I think its one of the funnest cars ive driven and thats that.
                            Eat ****.

Comment

yea everyone hated or still hates it, a few hondas know who i am but im not out for a kill every night, heck even my last gf hated my car, hence why she was the last one
                              No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
                              X