Front Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Seats

So, I know the mx-3 seats fit in our proteges no problem. But the thing is, my interior is grey and black, and i'm not so sure that the mx3's have black or grey seats. If anyone has found mx-3 seats this color, can you let me know?

Also, what about miata seats? Obviously, some welding would be required, but they look comfy. Whatcha all think?
    94 Protege DX. Custom Intake. Kartboy Short Shifter. Grant GT Steering wheel. Shift knob and boot. Autometer tachometer and air/fuel ratio gauge. Eibach Pro-Kit and Tokico ZX2 Struts. Fog lights. Assorted neon lights. Rebuilt motor.

The Mx-3 came with black seats. There were both a black cloth and a black leather style. As far as the Miata seats, I'm pretty sure some custom fabrication would be needed.
    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
    MODS:
    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
    TO DO LIST:
    EDM/JDM rear bumper
    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
    Repaint car

Comment

You might find this thread interesting and informative:
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
      X