what parts will fit my pro for turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what parts will fit my pro for turbo?

hey wuz up i know that this is probly asked so many time before but i am have a 09 pro lx and i want to turbo it. now i know that they dont have a kit for the 1st gen.
    what other turbo parts will fits(miata header?) etc. if anyone knows that would apperciate it. thanks

well first miata header wont fit , the motor are mounted differently. then next use this thing called search its at the top of the screen i think ull find it pretty easily, then ull find almost everything u need about tuboing a first gen protege
    i is dumb

Comment

well actually there are certain miata turbo manifolds you might be able to get away with.
      then there is always the BPT swap.

93' 5spd DX
      R.I.P

Comment

There was one miata turbo manifold I saw, but the turbo was mounted to the top rather than the bottom like on the GTX manny. There might be some clearance issues with it.

Your best bet would be to source a GTX exhaust mannifold and then either find the VJ-20 turbo to go with it or modify the manifold to accept a different turbo. Either that or have one custome made to accomidate the turbo of your choice.
        Your best bet would be to just buy yourself a GTX/GTR engine. I think that would be the easiest/most cost effective choice.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

When my turbo is complete, there will be a manifold available for a 1st or 2nd gen BP. Footprint may be T25/T28 though.

Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
            When my turbo is complete, there will be a manifold available for a 1st or 2nd gen BP. Footprint may be T25/T28 though.

Bruce
            how much will it cost?

Comment

Working...
            X