Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Whats up with the police??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up with the police??

I don't know about you guys but I think that sunrise cop was totally out of line when they kicked us out of our spot tonight......"get outta here, we don't want you here" .................yo

Originally posted by Agent Orange
    I don't know about you guys but I think that sunrise cop was totally out of line when they kicked us out of our spot tonight......"get outta here, we don't want you here" .................yo
    yeah, i know what you mean. we all used to hang out at the one of the bank parking lots. then the cops said that we can't hang out there anymore. and if we did, we would all get tickets for tresspassing. so then we started to hang out at the liquor store parking lot. then they took that away from us too. and last, was the one of the gas station right on the strip so you could see people go by that were cruising. now we don't have any place to hang out, except the safeway parking lot, but it sucks because it is set really far back from the strip, and there are people shopping while we are trying to hang out and chill.

cops ****ing suck ass. they have nothing better to do than to ruin our fun.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I agree he was out of line. There are no signs posted in the parking lot stating no loitering or tresspassing, and definately nothing that says we cant be there after a certain time. How many meets have we had there? And of all those meets how many times have we had cops drive right past us and not say anything about us being there? I think that cop probably just had his nightstick up his ass and had nothing better to do.
      Eric Johnson
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club of South Florida
      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
      Former President/Webmaster
      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
      Current project: None...

Comment

so where are u going to meet at now and did that happen after i left that is some bull****s that they did that so where are we going to meet up next friday night

Comment

sorry i coudlnt make it. I say same place.
          Last edited by dahotprotege; 04-10-2004, 11:48 PM.
          My OLD Car

Comment

for the past 2 or 3 fridays we were kicked out by cops so its nothing new. what time were you guys kicked out? i left after 10 so even if they kicked you out right after that than from 7pm to 10pm they didn't bother us at all. remember, everybody gets kicked out from towers at 10 too. so don't make a big deal out of it. we'll still be meeting there.
            <B>Dima</B>
            Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

im pretty sure they kicked us out around 10:30
              Gray Mazda 3
              Red To Black 2 tone interior

*Dan*

Intense
              Performance
              South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

It was sometime around that. Dima weve only been kiked out twice, but the first time seemed more like it was just an issue because they were givin those lil kids **** for tryin to look like a gang or somethin.
                Eric Johnson
                Intense Performance
                Mazda Club of South Florida
                http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                Former President/Webmaster
                Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                Current project: None...

Comment

well this was the third time. but like i said what's the big deal. we got a chance to hang out for awhile and from 7pm to 10:30 is a good amount of time. we can always go to another plaza or oasis and hang out there. did you guys do anything after that?

my parents plane ended up being more than 2 hours late since they had to switch planes in dallas. but you should have seen the chick that walked out from that plane. holy crap. i kept checking her out in the baggage claim. took a shot of her with my phone, will post later, didn't come out that good, can't see her beautiful face and tattoos. this asian chick is a phreaking 25 on a scale from 1 to 10
                  i can't get over her, she is easily on my list of the 5 most beautiful girls i have ever seen
                  <B>Dima</B>
                  Intense Performance
                  South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                  1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                  Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                  Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

:waits patiently for pics:
                    My OLD Car

Comment

5 most beautiful? Who are the other 4? Tatoos eh Dima?? I knew you were kinky

The cops used to let the guys locally hang out before they started pulling stupid ****, peeling out etc..) then they moved to books-a-million. The manager complained about them being there, they werent taking up a lot of space just roudy. And the church across the street granted them permission to hang out there as long as they kept it clean. Well they didnt so that got axed.
                      I dont think we are a roudy bunch...maybe I'll hit on him next time so he leaves us alone lol
                      Sagaris

Comment

thats all u needa do joelene.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

top 5 huh Dima? Must be pretty nice. I think this is the second time we've had a obnoxious cop. But hey I guess when you look at it they're only doing they're job. I didn't know joelene was there. I left at like 10. So I can safely assume that we'll still be meeting at the same spot though right?
                          Dean

No Pro, No go! Damn it man!!

Comment

holdup Joelene was there and I wasn't????
                            My OLD Car

Comment

I havent been to Miami since our massive meet on Feb 7th. Ill be at the April meet.
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X