Assholes stole my stereo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assholes stole my stereo!!

Not only that, but they broke the window too! Good thing I got the cheap strereo. Still, $100+, plus the window.... insurance should cover it tho.
    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

well, if you make a claim with the insurance company for 100 , it's not worth it. See if you can pick up a window and replace it yoursef..my $0.02
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

I agree ,the cost of the window and the stereo isn't worth putting it on your insurance . As most it 300$ . If you dedutable is 50 ,its still not worth it ,It is a claim, and counts against your insurance ,Keep the insurance out of it untill you really need to use it .
      Last edited by macklum; 04-10-2004, 05:35 PM.

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

yup, not worth it
        NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

that sux balls man, i hate when that happens, i had my blazer broken into, suxed
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ya i still have a hole in my pass side door, where they popped the lock.. factory radio now too, i hate theives.
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

unless it's the stock stereo, even comprehensive insurance won't cover that. even at that, typical deductable is 500 bucks usually. moreso, unless you're paying off a car loan, i'd see no reason carrying full coverage if the difference in minimum coverage and full coverage is at least half the value of the car.. even at a 50/30/50 split, there's still no reason to carry full coverage on a first gen. just get something newer and better.. thats what i always do
              peace
              Edit: the one way insurance would cover the radio is if you claim extra value in aftermarket parts in the car.. but even that covers a premium you're consistantly paying out. count your losses
              Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2004, 04:05 AM.

Comment

my deductable is 100, everything inside the car is covered, plus the window and labor.
                ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Working...
                X