Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Thats it! This means War! everyone please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats it! This means War! everyone please read!

Hey guys,
    iam here at gunther mazda getting an oil change and i went over to the showroom to get a glimpse at the new 04 mazdaspeed miata! well there was no mazdaspeed miata??? I went over to one of the sales staff and asked," where is this new mazdaspeed". he said we will not get it, i was in shock, i asked why. he said that mazda usa is charging all of the authorized and certified mazdaspeed dealers a $7,500.00 fee just to sell them. And a $10,000.00 fee just to service them.... Starting to get furious I went to Mike Yonak the Mazdaspeed service Mgr.
    He said the same thing. Gunther, along with the rest of the mazdaspeed and mazda dealers will no longer be servicing or selling these vehicles..... the closest service center will most likely be orlando!!!!!!

This makes me sick! This is something new that mazda usa is doing to all of its dealers. hmmmmm smells like ford had something to do with it!

anyways listen up all we need to rally the troops and take some action. I am calling for help from the entire club as well as anyone else who can assist.
    I have already spoken to a friend of mine whos father is a big time lawyer. he will be calling them today. I need everyone to call Mazda usa and rip them apart!!!!
    Us mazdaspeed boys will be stuck like chuck here soon and we need everyones help! please call 1-800-222-5500........ and rip them apart!!!!!we need total participation from everyone on this matter! I would do this for anyone in the club or any mazda owner! Gunther Mazda has serviced and sold alot of the mazdaspeeds in the club and have done fantastic work for us! let alone they have 1 of the best service techs in the country trained by mazdaspeed!!!!
    this is much greater than just bieng a gunther issue but a south florida issue. please help us and take a stand against mazda usa!!!! and save gunther mazda's mazdaspeed service dept.
    thanks guys!
    joe

give em hell!

don't blame Mazda if Gunther Mazda is too cheap to pay up the money to remain a Mazdaspeed dealer...

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Yelling at Mazda USA isn't going to do anything. The dealerships are privately owned, and it's the owner who makes that decision.

Not to mention that yelling at anyone isn't going to do anything good for you. So calm down, grow up, and move on. Also, I have hard time believing that they won't do maintence on the cars...simply that they won't sell them.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

dude, its not just gunther its all of the mazda dealers ! and it has nothing to do with growing up. if someone tells me they cant service my vehicle under warranty then i have every right to bitch! if you were in our shoes you would bitch too... and regardless i dont give a **** if they arnt selling them anymore it's the serviceing of our vehicles that bothers me and the fact that every" privatley" owned mazda dealer is"to cheap" to pay for authorization to work on these vehicles..... so its a matter of mazda holding up on its deal to have ceritfied techs. who are trained on servicing our cars.... i will not have a regular mechanic working on my car with little to no experience on the mazdaspeed, i did not pay the money i paid to get half ass service........and niether would you if you had a mazdaspeed.

Comment

So you want us to call MazdaUSA to bitch about something that you heard from one dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Orange
            dude, its not just gunther its all of the mazda dealers ! and it has nothing to do with growing up. if someone tells me they cant service my vehicle under warranty then i have every right to bitch! if you were in our shoes you would bitch too... and regardless i dont give a **** if they arnt selling them anymore it's the serviceing of our vehicles that bothers me and the fact that every" privatley" owned mazda dealer is"to cheap" to pay for authorization to work on these vehicles..... so its a matter of mazda holding up on its deal to have ceritfied techs. who are trained on servicing our cars.... i will not have a regular mechanic working on my car with little to no experience on the mazdaspeed, i did not pay the money i paid to get half ass service........and niether would you if you had a mazdaspeed.
            uh, i know most of my local Mazda dealers (like 5-6 of them, too many to count) are still Mazdaspeed-certified.... so apparently to them it's not THAT expensive to remain a Mazdaspeed dealer...

again, the point is, complaining to MUSA about a business decision of a PRIVATELY OWNED car dealership to not provide full warrantied service for Mazdaspeeds doesn't make sense, you should be complaining to Gunther's management instead.

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

do you work for Gunther Mazda or something, it sounds like you are trying to complain to MUSA about the entry fees on behalf of Gunther Mazda... *smells like fish*

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

no he does not work for gunther mazda. he is my roommate joe and he works at chili's. we both bought our cars from gunther which is about 5 mins from our house. this is some ****ty news to hear though.

Comment

Joe, I know y7ou are relitivly new to the forums so I will not tear you apart to badly but don't double post please. I deleted your post in the 3rd gen area.

thx,

the mgt. LOL

Comment

i believe that i was fed some pretty poor information, aparently i have heard from some of the guys and they have called dealers that they go to and they are still doing service and sales ...... I think that Gunther fed me some crap.When people say things to me I take it at face value so naturally I would get upset when someone who takes good care of me says I cant anymore because someone else says no........??? so if thats the case and its mearly a gunther issue, then screw them! if they are to cheap like jesse says then screw em. they lied to me and told me that it was effecting every dealer and blah,blah,blah

anyways iam sorry, and feel stupid because i believed them.

Comment

Dont feel stupid because you believed them. I see where you could get upset having to take your Mazdaspeed to orlando to have it warranty repaired because no local dealers are mazdaspeed certified. Just dont flip your lid the next time. somethings are just out of your control.

Like its been stated before, Mazda has nothing to do with individual dealerships making decisions to or not to sell mazdaspeeds. If the dealership doesnt see it as a profitable cause, they are going to nip it in the bud and venture after a new money making avenue. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ talks when you are a dealership, I know I work @ one.
                      Sagaris

Comment

This kinda happened when Mazda first started selling Mazdaspeeds a couple of years ago. A bunch of dealers didn't sell 'em at first because they were too cheap- but then they eventually came around. 2 of the dealers in my area were not MAZDASPEED last year, and now they are (Daytona and St Augustine, FL).

-Jason

Comment

joe, you remember what i told you about Gunther? Gunther sucks as well as many other dealerships, Mazda or not. Realize something, dealerships do not care about you, salespeople do not care about you, service does not care about you or your car. They care about your money. They didn't want to loose your business so they told you none of the dealers service mazdaspeeds hoping you will not check, believe them (which you did) and hoping that you don't go to another one but will come back to them.

I told all of you guys before, do not go Gunther. We had a deal with Marlin (which is also a Mazdaspeed dealer) where members would get discounts on service and parts but no one went there because its too far and now the service manager that I made a deal with left, and I haven't spoken to the new one.
                          <B>Dima</B>
                          Intense Performance
                          South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                          1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                          Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                          Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Orange
                            i will not have a regular mechanic working on my car with little to no experience on the mazdaspeed, i did not pay the money i paid to get half ass service........and niether would you if you had a mazdaspeed.

Hahahahahahha. This is funny.

"Half ass service"? "regular mechanic"?

hehehe.... wow...

Dude, you have a REGULAR protege with a bodykit and bolt-on turbo kit. Get over it. hahhaha....
                            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                            -93 MR2, 129 ES
                            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Tisk tisk Jesse. He just wants the best for his car.

I think this subject needs to be dropped before it gets out of hand. I dont feel like dealing with a flame thread, ergo I will not. Dont let it go that road.
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X