• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*NEW* pic of my front end!

Here buoys!
    Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

another
    Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

one more....
      Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Looks nice. I think if that scoop was molded in there it might be a bit smoother though, IMO. I think I can see a bit of a gap.

Comment

Hey, Dawg, this looks very nice. But I thought that you got a 95-96 and had it all worked for your car. I remember you had pics of it primed and ready to go. Though I still like this a lot.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

that front end looks mighty familiar... hehehe
            Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
            FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
            Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by N2OInferno
              Looks nice. I think if that scoop was molded in there it might be a bit smoother though, IMO. I think I can see a bit of a gap.
              Actually, the scoop is authentic Mazda JDM OEM. I WAS gonna mold it, but: a)thats not JDM and b) molded parts on the FRONT of a car dont hold up very well (though it WOULD look better). The 'gap' that you see is actually part of the black/foam/rubber that goes between the hood and the scoop.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
                Hey, Dawg, this looks very nice. But I thought that you got a 95-96 and had it all worked for your car. I remember you had pics of it primed and ready to go. Though I still like this a lot.
                I DID have the 95/6 bumper, but, my gf backed into my car REALLY hard causing $4200 in damage. The whole front clip is new.
                Just for old times sake, heres a pic of the 95/6 bumper:
                Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

hey why does the 97-98 bumper have a piece missing on the very bottom passenger side? what is the purpouse of that? or is it just an added look?
                  In the Garage
                  Black 93 MX-3 GS
                  Bp powered
                  GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                  MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Okay. That makes it 100X better for me if there's not a gap there and it's actually filled.

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
                      hey why does the 97-98 bumper have a piece missing on the very bottom passenger side? what is the purpouse of that? or is it just an added look?
                      i think its for access to the tow hook

Comment

are you going to put the mesh behind the foglight holes, or just leae it,????? btw it looks good.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

sexay

Comment

i think he should get the fogs similar to the ones in the gtr front end

Comment

Yes, the cutout is for access to a race-style tow hook

And for the bumper holes, I am actually going to be using a sealed-beam headlight H4 conversion for fogs (see pic)...
                              Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Working...
                              X