new guy... needs help... :-p go figure that one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy... needs help... :-p go figure that one

alright... first off... im jacob... i drive a 90 protege dx thats not in the greatest shape of her life... but i love the car and would like to keep her for as long as possible. im not gonna bitch about my problems w/ her just yet, as im new to the forum and protege community. major props to this site and everyone contributing to make this as awesome as it is... i finally decided to join after only 3 days of reading posts and just browsing... theres no where else for me to go for help or fun w/ my car. i plan to post some pics and ask for help later, but for now here i am!

Yeah, welcome to the club. Please read the protege FAQ and do a search before posting your questions. They may have already been answered. Read my signature for more info.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
      Yeah, welcome to the club. Please read the protege FAQ and do a search before posting your questions. They may have already been answered. Read my signature for more info.
      what is the protege faq and where can i find it? also, i have done searching and havent found what i need yet... more searching to come but thank you for your advice

Comment

Wecome to the club! Glad to see someone that lives close

Here's the link to the FAQ:
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

its also in the intro page for ppl when they first sign up I believe.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
          X