kit on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kit on the way

i just ordered erebuni 924 kit and it will be here next week. i just wanted to know if there is anything i should know before i but it on? and is it a diy install?

right on donny so when is it going to be here did you order it through ian?

Comment

it should be here next week hopefully and yes i ordered it though ian at cost for like 1250.

cant wait man. will be sweet.

Comment

holy crap i gotta talk to ian he quted me at 1500 plus 2 weeks shipping (cause of back order) u got msn? go on it ill pm u

Comment

I have been thinking of doing a kit also. I just wish we had more options. I don't wana an erebuni
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

1250?!?! dear loard I hope that includes painting! anyway just to let you know:

It doesnt sit flush with 95/96 models(front)
            Prepare for squeaks
            You have to remove the rear rebar
            Your car wont look like a jelly bean anymore

Comment

squeaks ?!?!? i have never had my car squeak hmm interesting
              1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

my side skirts squeek... how are yours attached?

also if you have 95/96 you have to rewire your blinkers from the bumper blinkers to the corner lights so that they become blinkers or else you wouldnt have any upfront... then I went out and bough sidemarkers since you cant really see them from the side...

Comment

well the kit only took 3 days to get here.i picked it up today.cant wait to get it painted and put on. im test fittin tomarrow if its nice to see if theres any fitment issues.

asylum24 that is cnd price shipped and tax in to my door.

im gettin it painted for 500.

hope to have it on by next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X