Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think a Car Meet section would be useful ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think a Car Meet section would be useful ?

I know most people don't really check other section in the national section, so I figure a Car Meet section would be cool to have so that people from different states or sections of a country could see where protege or whatever meets are taking place.

So post your opinions..
    Would you be interested in this section or not and why?
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Nah... it's annoying enough as it is to have that plus the regional section on the other board.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Only reason is .. I want to make it to as many east cost protege meets as possible. There may be others who want to do the same.

Like the meet that is coming up tomorrow. I spoke to so many people on this board that had no idea about it. Ofcourse, I posted a link ( haha your sig is funny as hell) in the northeast section about it, but still people didn't notice.
      I was thinking that a car meet section could help Unite our site and protege owners and keep us all up to date on protege meets.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I wish there were more centraly located meets. All the cool people are located on either coast. Im like the lone 1st gen out here.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Maybe there are more people from or close to your area, but you and they just don't know it.
          A section that is for protege meets in general would really help us iron this out. I and others could fish out meets taking place in other states and post, therby making the possibilities of clubprotege gaining new members even better.

Think of it this way. The modifications you do to your car speak for your board in a sense. The more members that you meet and they are from other boards and see your car and like what you did. They will want to come to the board and find out what and where the heck are you getting your info about this stuff and what everyone else here knows.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I wish i could meet up and do the fun things you all do!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

yeah i think that thread would be cool!.......i have only found 2 others from washington state and they live hella far away
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.