93 gsr vs my 323 ....again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 gsr vs my 323 ....again?

well yes indeed! this time it was the 1st gen gsr (dohc vtec) w/ h/i/e. As u'all know my friend w/ a 95 gsr w/ same mod ^ killed me but my friend w/ 95 have a stage 1 clutch unlike the 93 which is using just stock clutch.

I was helping my friend replacing his springs when his cousin w/ the 93 gsr stopped by. He told me that he saw me about couple of weeks ago smoking a civic so he ask me if i want to run him just for the pHuCk of it. I said hell yeah but for sure u'll smoke me cuz my other friend w/ the gsr did.
    We launched hard, his car peeled out on first so as mine till 6k rpm, mine was frickin spinning like crazy (over revved it) we were head on, on 1st gear then shifted on second, i was gone about 1/2 car ahead but by the time i shifted on 3rd i was 1 1/2 car ahead of him. i could've gone all the way till redline but i didn't cuz noway in hell his **** will catch up on me. We went back to my friends house and he was surprise that i smoked his ass. he thought i had something under the hood like head works and ****. told him im prolly pushing 115 whp only on a 2,300 lb hatch. Im thinking that maybe his clutch is worn out 125k on the clock.

The bad thing about the race is that he wants me to smoke some of his friends honda. he likes my car so much that he wasts me to race at the runs....i told him naah.. dont do that **** no more. it was a pretty good race tho!

nice kill
    Did u get that new clutch?

Man Yesterday I raced a Kia Sephia 1.8 Twin cam. We raced from first gear, It started at a stop light. I was making a right turn and I hear someone reving there motor. Light turns green to turn, he pulls next to me and says lets run. The street had a nice straight away. So I slowed down and said fine. I launched at 3500 threw second hard. I was in front by a fender. In second almost red lighting we meet the inner section. I seen this SUV pull a hard left. I slam on the brakes my car stopped fine, but the Kia I guess he thought he could make it & BAM . The Kia rammed into back of the SUV. I don't know how much damage they got because I broke out of there.
    That was mest up It happen to fast.
    own: 91'323 w/ angel eye projectors & 1.8 DOHC all motor

Comment

oh! damn! aint that a bitch! hopefully nothing bad hapen to the guy...anyways no i didn't get the clutch yet. (broke) maybe (hopefully) this friday.

Comment

my friend with a LS swap in his civic 4 door wants to race my 323. I can't wait to hand him his ass.
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah bruce, for sure u'll take him...hey! where's the pic?

Comment

Working...
          X