Pro 1 Civic 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro 1 Civic 0

Was taking my wife to get her citizenship finalized yesterday morning, and this riced out civic 4 door, unpainted body kit, altezza's, a HUGE wing, and lots o stickers all over his car, pulled up next to me and was reving while we were driving trying to get me to make a go. Might I remind you that this was at like 830am with all the morning traffic. I opened my window and yelled at the dude, "Can't really race when theres a car 15 feet in front of us now can we?" He laughed and said take me to a street wheres the no traffic, so I can hand you your ass. I really didnt want to put this guy to shame, but since he had to talk trash, I turned down a side street with a light. Long story short, Light turned green, I jumped about a car or so on him, hit 2nd another car, 3rd we stayed about even, all the way through the top of 4th, and I was about 2 1/2 cars ahead of him. I slowed down to laugh at him, he did a ricer flyby accompained by the middle finger, and a loud revving engine. At least I won tho.
    Eat ****.

a honda cervix really isn't worth mentioning...
    cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

lol... nice kill. what did your wife say?
      Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
      FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
      Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TaiMaiShuNow
        a honda cervix really isn't worth mentioning...
        You'd be suprised. Our cars really arent that fast especially n/a. Lots of civics will take us.

My wife was scared, she gets scared anytime I ever go over like 50mph..lol.
        Eat ****.

Comment

Civic is a Civic!!!! Nice Kill! Poor wifey!!!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Lots of Civics aren't really fast at all. Many are just "loud". Remember the Boy Racer Civic Rules:
            #1. Always lower your car until it bounces on the bump stops. Sure, you won't be able to drive it anywhere at a decent speed, but Hey, don't it look awesome?
            #2. Always wear your baseball cap backward.
            #3. Most Important Rule of All: ALWAYS drive in Way Too Low a Gear to keep the revs up so we'll hear your Awesome Performance Exhaust,( in case we didn't see the 6" tip hanging out the back at an abnormal angle since it doesn't really fit that year/model.)
            Congradulations! You are the most awesome high performance driver in the world. No One can beat You and your "Powered By Honda" roached-out Civic.
            2002.5 DX Sedan, Garnet Red Mica, PIAA Headlights, Racing Beat MP3 springs, Tokico HP struts, Injen CAI, MSP axle-back exhaust, MSP S.T. brace, Mod-o-fied AWR 19MM rear bar, AWR end-links F/R, 16x7 alloys w/Paradas(street), 15x6 Miata OEM alloys w/Falken Azenis(Solo II STS), personalized plates "VTC FREE"
            I remember the days of racing when the the Drivers were Fat and the Tires were Skinny.

Comment

lol, I like the part about him flicking you off because he's slow. . . nice kill

Comment

Yea. Thats the typical ricer boy profile. But watch out for the older guys in the honda's, those are usually the guys that know what their doing. Most of the honda's around my area, well a few of them, are extremely fast and well done. I can think of one thats street driven every day and runs 11s. There's alot of sleepers in my area for some reason.
                Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by HstockDXer
                  Lots of Civics aren't really fast at all. Many are just "loud". Remember the Boy Racer Civic Rules:
                  #1. Always lower your car until it bounces on the bump stops. Sure, you won't be able to drive it anywhere at a decent speed, but Hey, don't it look awesome?
                  #2. Always wear your baseball cap backward.
                  #3. Most Important Rule of All: ALWAYS drive in Way Too Low a Gear to keep the revs up so we'll hear your Awesome Performance Exhaust,( in case we didn't see the 6" tip hanging out the back at an abnormal angle since it doesn't really fit that year/model.)
                  Congradulations! You are the most awesome high performance driver in the world. No One can beat You and your "Powered By Honda" roached-out Civic.

very, very, very true
                  see it everyday

Yea. Thats the typical ricer boy profile. But watch out for the older guys in the honda's, those are usually the guys that know what their doing. Most of the honda's around my area, well a few of them, are extremely fast and well done. I can think of one thats street driven every day and runs 11s. There's alot of sleepers in my area for some reason.
                  again, very true, they know what they are doing
                  and they are sleepers

and also, they don't go looking for races, they know they are much better than going and acting like idiots

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
                  X