headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlights

hey guy's i'm just curious... is it possible to swap the '03 headlights to an '00 protege. i know that the bumper would get i the way but say you got a bumper that fits... any input would be awesome.
    Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

why in the world would you want to do that. 00 headlights are way cooler.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
      why in the world would you want to do that. 00 headlights are way cooler.
      ya i agree but the reason is that i want that buddy club 2 kit for the '01+ and the headlights are what is really stopping me. maybe i don't know what i'm talking about but i know i love that bodykit!
      Whats life if you cant enjoy it?

Comment

you need the headlights, fenders, hood and bumper i think that its. and i know its taking forever but just wait till they make the kit for the 99-00

Comment

you also have to have the inner fenders.
          erebuni shogun kit,alt g-force 17 inch wheels,ventus h2 tires,black taillights,jsp apache spoiler,tinted windows, custom eyelids,painted calipers and drums,goldline springs,m3 mirrors,toucan xenon headlights and corner lights,brospeed exhaust,aem short ram air intake,mp3 strutbar,ngk plugs and wires, yellow carbon fiber dash kit,sony xplode cd player,alpine mids and highs,jl audio subwoofer, acoustic 360 amp,weapon r j-spec floor mats,painted gauge bezel and colomn around steering wheel, reverse indiglo gauges,chrome gauge bezel,autotechnic s-7 water temp gauge with a carbon fiber autometer mounting cupalpine alarm.

Comment

i looked at the buudy club 2 kit they make it for 99-03, i could sware thats what i saw. check it out , you go tthe site?
            02 Protege ES, 5spd

Comment

Working...
            X