Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

1st genny meet in Hamilton, ON sat 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st genny meet in Hamilton, ON sat 17th

taken from toprotege.com

---------------------------------

Here's the official thread. Saturday April the 17th at 5:00 at Zizzo's Car Care and Mor in Hamilton. We can all chill for a bit, wash our cars and then go for a cruise.

It's a 1st Gen meet to get the REAL OGs together, but everyone else is welcome to come.

From TO, take QEW to 403 Hamilton. Take Main St E exit(stay in the right hand lane past #6 and York exits, and that lane exits). Stay in the left hand lane coming off the highway. Go past first set of lights, and one block up is Zizzo's on the left hand side.

From K/W area, take 403 Hamilton, get off at Mains st E. Get over to the left right away when exiting. Zizzo's is one block past the lights on the left hand side.
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

I wish I could amke it, but my Pro is in the midst of a heart transplant.

Comment

that sux,, maybe when you get done someone will throw another meet..

Comment

Mike_Moss and I are meeting up around 3pm to do some work if anyone wants to come out early....

Comment

I'm bringing out my car cover, and giving it to one of you guys, since I dont need it...

I am prepaired with tools and extra fluids in case one of us breaks down...
          Last edited by Ambassador; 04-17-2004, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
            I'm bringing out my car cover, and giving it to one of you guys, since I dont need it...

I am prepaired with tools and extra fluids in case one of us breaks down...
            I'll take the car cover. My car is black, and most of the time that it gets dirty, it's just dust.

Comment

Thread moved to proper section of the forum!
              -------------------------
              '91 LX
              '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
              -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
              well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

ok pics are up

Comment

Working...
                X