FOR SALE: New OEM 1st Gen Mud Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: New OEM 1st Gen Mud Guards

I have 1 set of oem rear mud guards (BR94-V3-460G) and 4 sets of front mud guards (BR94-V3-450G) for a '90-'95 323 or '90-'94 Protege. These are brand new genuine mazda parts. The rear mud guards are $42 US shipped (in North America) with a $1 charge for Paypal payments. The front mud guards are $37 US shipped with a $1 charge for Paypal payments. Paypal is preferred. Otherwise, money orders are ok but I won't ship until I receive it. If someone wants both front and rear, it will probably be a little cheaper due to shipping, but I will figure that out if someone is interested. PM your email address if you want pics.
    Last edited by 323; 09-16-2003, 11:43 PM.
    91 Mazda 323 - RIP

I am going to be putting these up on ebay soon so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.
    91 Mazda 323 - RIP

Comment

I may be able to take the set of rear guards off your hands. I just have to check with my dad. He has a 91 LX and I know he's wanted a set for a while. I'll ask him and get back to you.

Adam
      1991 Protege GTR
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

No problem. Let me know.
        91 Mazda 323 - RIP

Comment

any mud gaurds left?

i need a front pair
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
          X