X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a few questions from the new guy

i just gotta 99 proto lookin for outside and engine bay mods

cf hood- where?
    01+ front end conversion on a 99- possible?..how easy/hard?
    mazdaspeed wing- where?
    motorswap- what would be the smartest/ less difficult (i think i have a 1.6)
    shortshifter-where?
    header- where?
    cf dash trim- where/ is it out?
    any engine upgrades (if swaps too expensive)-where?
    and anything else i may have left out...thanks
    02 Protege ES, 5spd

alright, heres the rundown.
    heres a bunch of parts places:

that should get you started. corksport, protege garage, and sr motorsposrts are the best ones as far as im concerned.
    as for the 01+ conversion. i believe you need the headlights, bumper, grill, fender wells, and one other thing that i forget, but im sure someone else will help you out with that one. one more thing, use the search button. theres tons of info on almost everything already here. oh, and welcome to the forum.=) see ya around.
    2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Originally posted by protozoom
      i just gotta 99 proto lookin for outside and engine bay mods

cf hood- where?
      01+ front end conversion on a 99- possible?..how easy/hard?
      mazdaspeed wing- where?
      motorswap- what would be the smartest/ less difficult (i think i have a 1.6)
      shortshifter-where?
      header- where?
      cf dash trim- where/ is it out?
      any engine upgrades (if swaps too expensive)-where?
      and anything else i may have left out...thanks
      We sell three different CF hoods for the Protege. I can get you both styles of mazdaspeed wing and body parts for a conversion, the OBX header, the short shifter, intakes, exhausts - pretty much anything you need we carry.

www.protegegarage.com or shoot me an email at Ken@mazda3online.com

ProtegeGarage.com - Over 525 parts shipped WORLDWIDE for your Mazda Protege, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6, MX-5 and Mazda RX-8
      email :: Ken@mazda3online.com
      Phone :: (847) 223-6890
      Cell Phone :: (847) 736-1635

We Accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check and Money Order

CLICK HERE FOR BG CHASSIS CARBON FIBER HOODS

Comment

mazdaspeed wing

Originally posted by Protege Garage
        We sell three different CF hoods for the Protege. I can get you both styles of mazdaspeed wing and body parts for a conversion, the OBX header, the short shifter, intakes, exhausts - pretty much anything you need we carry.

www.protegegarage.com or shoot me an email at Ken@mazda3online.com

---can you send me pics of the 2 syles of mazdaspeed wings you have? i really want this wing and i have plenty of time , my warrentys up in just under 2 mos....thanks
        02 Protege ES, 5spd

Comment

use the search feature

Comment

Richard you a bitch lol

I got my MS wing @ a certified MS dealer. Though it might be cheaper to go aftermarket. I wanted to make sure I got the real thing and I got a dealer discount
            I vote no on the 01 front end mod. I personally like the way that the 99-00 fronts look rather then the 01 +

If your lookin to do the 2.0L motor swap and the front end conversion..might just be cheaper and easier in the end to get an 01+ model. They have all these things out and more for the 01+ models.
            The market is growing for the 1.6L engines..but not by any means fast.

I got my short shifter @ B&M and its recommended to get the kartboy bushings. Try mazdamp3.com they have group buys there all the time. And welcome to the forum
            -Jo
            Sagaris

Comment

Working...
            X