hurricane isabelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hurricane isabelle

looky whats coming right at me-http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm13/projectedpath_large.html if anyone wants to come get me and let me spend the night/drive/work on their car lemme know- o yeah...ive got 300 posts

i just called my mom, told her to take it to the underground garage

Comment

Re: hurricane isabelle

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
      o yeah...ive got 300 posts
      and how many of them are quality?? like 40? and dude what is with the multipule user id's??

Underground... wont they flood?
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

It's too soon to say this, but from the forcast I am glad it's not going to hit SC. Ever since Hugo, we have dodged some bullets! During Floyd which turned at the last minute giving us tropical storm type of weather, I had to stay at a hospital that I was working at for 3 days doing 12 hours on and 12 hours off. It sucked, but every one I know that had left, got stuck in traffic and ended up turning around and coming home. I was in a safe building, worried ****less at first, but then after day 1, we just sat around watching TV and playing on the internet waiting for some one who needed us. The easiest money ever made. I hope this thing doesn't hit any body including Bermuda!! They got slammed by Fabian I think it was. Hope you guys up north don't get it or if so, don't get it bad! You could always stay with me! One brother to another!
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

Re: Re: hurricane isabelle

Originally posted by Protoss
          and how many of them are quality?? like 40? and dude what is with the multipule user id's??

Underground... wont they flood?
          its about 2 hundred miles inland, and a bunch of them are quality...but yes, a bunch of them were post whorish

Comment

Hey, be safe. I talked to the people that I stayed with at the beach this year (they live in VA Beach) today, I hope they're going to be ok.
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

yeah...a lot of ppl are having a hurricane party...im leaving this place

Comment

Hurricane party for a cat 4, stupid witless bastards. Allison was only a TS, and I believe it now holds the record for the most damaging.

Heh heh, looked it up. A stupid tropical storm that just popped up (I swear to God my wife made me go with her and buy shoes in that ****), left, and came back that weekend did an estimated 5 billion in damages.
                Last edited by kc5zom; 09-15-2003, 07:51 PM.
                2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                1983 F-150 351W

Comment

yeah...dumbasses...we are eveacuating tommorow night

Comment

Im not sure if we are evacuating or not. I am about 10 miles or so from the beach. But I think its going to hit north of us, in Elizabeth City. There is talk of evacuation. But I havent heard anything in our part of the area. This is a military town. So if there is talk of evacuation out of our area, we'll hear it. I just hope it doesnt come down to that!
                    Yes, I am a female. So please don't call me man.

Comment

yeah, after a while they have to eveacuate us for insurance reasons

Comment

i hate rain.
                        00 dakota 4x4
                        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                          yeah...a lot of ppl are having a hurricane party...im leaving this place
                          I just want to say from one Pro enthusiast to another, I hope nothing happens and that you have safe trip to and from your route with no troubles, and no troubles when you get back. I remember Hurricane Hugo and it was not pretty. Fortunately we just had damage to the house (a 200+ year old oak tree fell AWAY from the house). Gas lines were ripped up and South Carolina Electric and Gas came during the eye to shut the gas up before the place exploded. We were lucky, some people lost every thing!!!! It was a nightmare. I don't even wish for that on my worst enemy. Where exactly do you live, NC or VA? I just hope that something pushes that thing in to the "graveyard" of hurricanes (North in the Atlantic Ocean) so it affects nobody!

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                            I just want to say from one Pro enthusiast to another, I hope nothing happens and that you have safe trip to and from your route with no troubles, and no troubles when you get back. I remember Hurricane Hugo and it was not pretty. Fortunately we just had damage to the house (a 200+ year old oak tree fell AWAY from the house). Gas lines were ripped up and South Carolina Electric and Gas came during the eye to shut the gas up before the place exploded. We were lucky, some people lost every thing!!!! It was a nightmare. I don't even wish for that on my worst enemy. Where exactly do you live, NC or VA? I just hope that something pushes that thing in to the "graveyard" of hurricanes (North in the Atlantic Ocean) so it affects nobody!
                            thanx man! that means a lot...im living in wilmington, right in the path lol, but im going to southern pines which is about 140 miles inland...so hopefully ill be out of the worst of it

Comment

Yeah I hope at least you are not north east of the storm since that is where the worst winds are at. Even still, you have tornado watches and warnings. Coming back after evacuating during Hugo, you could see where the storm came in from the way the trees along the highway were leaning. The closer to Charleston, the worse the devastation. I was in high school as a junior that year, and because so many weeks were missed, we had to make them up rapidly. Bad year for me!

Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                              X