EVO hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVO hood

anybody here knows of a mitsu EVO replica hood.....you know...the ones that actually look like the EVO's or it'll be better if i just open holes in my hood?
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
    Ezekiel 25:17
    from Pulp Fiction

are you asking where you can get one? if so, theres a couple places. check corksport.com or protegegarage.com. thats where id look first.
    2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Do a search, there's a few threads about it.

Comment

is this the kind of hood your looking for?
        Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

that's the one
          can you help.....where can i get one????
          thanks
          "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
          from Pulp Fiction

Comment

your just missed one posted on here the other day for $300, sold to mazdachic, maybe if your nice you can talk her out of it.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i got mine from fiber image
              Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

i cant find a website for fiber image....
                do they have one????
                from Pulp Fiction

Comment

Comment

ok i didnt say that i need a 99 protege application....so that's why i need the same one as protege00dogg......the link to axronline.com shows me a lance type of hood but without a picture to make sure.....and i found the we site for fiberimages but i cant see the hood just yet dunno why
                    from Pulp Fiction

Comment

The one im getting from greg fits a 99 or 00!
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

could greg supply me with one then???
                        from Pulp Fiction

Comment

He gave you info im not sure if thats where he got his or not but im sure he would let you know!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by protege1.6
                            could greg supply me with one then???
                            No I can't supply you with one. But the one from AXR is the one you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                              No I can't supply you with one. But the one from AXR is the one you want.
                              Ask and you shall recieve!!! Muhahah!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X