Damn that pollen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that pollen!

Well I took the time this past sunday to wash and wax my car and do up the windows and the spray on tire shine. It looked soo pretty *sigh*. Then the pollen struck. Not even an hour later that damn stuff had produced a light yellow coating on my car. It's even worse now. Any pollen repellant out there? lol
    If you drive a Mazda...you made a wise choice
    <p>

Me if I were skinny

I got a free car-wash yesterday. It was raining!

Comment

i know exactly how you feel. i spent half the day on saturday washing and waxing my car and now its covered in pollen. from my office window here it still looks pretty damn clean though. although there is an easy fix to this... get a yellow car.

Comment

ahh, the beauty of spring=). gotta love it. im just glad my cars white. the only thing that shows the pollen is my tinted windows, and those wipe down pretty easy.
        2002.5 protege dx

Comment

Or, move to Missoula, MT.... no flowers!!!
          Silver 2001 Protege ES
          5-speed manual
          4 cyl 2.0L engine

Tires: Cooper Zeon ZPT 205/50/R16
          Intake: Custom DIY Short-ram

Comment

Yea i know what you mean i washed and cleaned my rims yesterday cause it was so nice and my car looked so pertty and today what does it do frigin rain and i have streaks of yellow pollen all over ugh.......can't win for loose....makes me cry.......
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

i will take pollen over snow anyday, even if it makes me sneeze.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan
                i will take pollen over snow anyday, even if it makes me sneeze.
                i hear that!

Comment

Tru dat!!! Screw some snow!!!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Maybe if it rained here it would eliminate all that **** that's floating around right now. Luckily the snow we get here isn't is high volume. I hate snow! I could do without winter altogether. Oh well if it's nice this weekend then you know what I'll be doing AGAIN. But at least I like to wash my car.
                    If you drive a Mazda...you made a wise choice
                    <p>

Me if I were skinny

Comment

my car is black and it sucks a fat one, but........its kinda ghey when people look at you doin this..........i went to autozone and picked up one of those california dusters(you know the shaggy mop thing) and after i wash my car if the pollen gets on i use that thing and it works like a charm. you have to do it more often but it eliminates haveing to wash it all the time. unless you like to=)
                      2003 protege dx; black mica
                      titanium tip thermal exhaust
                      k&n typhoon complete CAI
                      custom engine dress up
                      custom interior dress up
                      5" autometer tach-silver face
                      20% solar tint all around
                      obx stainless steel headers
                      stainless steel strut bar
                      Racers Design shift knob w/custom short shifter
                      17" MSR-105 gunmetal wheels, nitto neo-gen tires205/40zr17

Comment

Yeap went and washed the proty again today i dont mind it i like washing it and gettin all the attention at the car wash......!!!

Comment

haha washing cars is fun spent all morning washing/waxin mine and it looked SO purdy in the garage, went down the block to get some batteries and BAM! pollen everywhere swear not even 10 mins out! least im not allergic to it

Comment

Working...
                          X