Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Buy

alright people. ES doesn't seem to want to sell there headers or cai for the 1.5L unless we get a group buy going. at least 5 of us. so if u really want it done pull some money together and leave a message.

Is that what he told you? He told me i can buy it individually for the 1.8l. For the headers it will be about 200-300 dollars i suppose.. and the CAI is around 203. He told me I can buy it lol. It may be different because your motor is a 1.5l. I don't think he has started the creation of parts for the 1.5l.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

wow 200 - 300..

you know the Genie header is a little below 300 and dyno proven on a few of 1st gens.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I'm not sure exactly on the price of headers cause he doesn't have a page specifically for headers at this moment. He told me on the headers, there is also a cat.. which maybe the pre-cat... I just want to buy the headers that makes the most hp. The Genie headers sound good but will it make as much?
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

well, he just e-mailed me back saying he could do it individually. there was a little misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
          X