Fc Rx7 n/a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc Rx7 n/a.....

Driving home from work yesterday, stopped at a light and the rx7 pulls up to me. Not sure what model, but it was not turbo. Dude asked me to race, I said ok. Light, screeech wheelspin on my part, he launches away and puts like 4 cars on me. I never caught up, I kept trying till about 60 but he was still like 4 cars ahead of me. GRR I hate my slow car right now... Rx7's own tho! I gotta get turbo, screw this n/a ****.
    Eat ****.

you can swap the turbo'ed 13b into a n/a rx7. it not uncommon, though n/a FC3S's still have more hp than a pro.
    i hate being broke!

Comment

yea, i know all about the 7s, It wasnt a turbo tho, Ive raced a stock TII and got beat alot worse than I was here. Plus TII's sound different than their n/a counterparts.
      Eat ****.

Comment

n/a fc's rule

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S Boy
          n/a fc's rule

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

n/a fc's rule
            if only you and i had gotten to race
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

KiddX, i want to see a video of you runnin your car, im kinda wondering.
              i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                if only you and i had gotten to race
                yea it would have been a good one 9.8 was my best , but now i am on the bottle

Comment

yea it would have been a good one 9.8 was my best , but now i am on the bottle
                  damn, my best was a 10.4 BUT as i suspected my clutch was going out, i burned it up a few days ago. i think mabye i could have gotten a bit lower without teh clutch problems

next year you and i must battle! ill have a decent n/a buildup myself
                  Last edited by KiddX; 04-22-2004, 11:51 AM.
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X