96 protege clear tail lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 protege clear tail lamps

since clear tailights are not available for the 2nd generation protege , I am thinking of buying a set for another car that is similar to the shape and dimensions of my girlfriends protege and modifying them or the car to make a nice fit , I will probably have to paint the decklid garnish to match the car . any input or ideas of what other tailights are similiar to that of 2nd generation would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Ms.Maggie; 04-20-2004, 09:55 PM.

My Protege !

something like these.. what do you think ???
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ms.Maggie; 04-21-2004, 10:38 AM.

My Protege !

Comment

Well, i'm not sure of any eurotails that have a similar shape with the protege.. However, you can find any tail you like and make it work by work lol. Or you can go with the JSpec look. Just grab the center taillights from any protege from the year 97-98. Ya you can purchase them here.. And you can get the JSpec Taillights to accompany the center taillight. One fine example is Bruce's car. Check it out.
      Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

The new sentra has the best fitting taillights in terms of shape to our protege....

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

If anyone is interested- dont know if anyone has tried but, I have a friend who has a 2k3 sentra who will let me try the fitment of her tail lights, I will see how the tail lights fit, and if they can be shaved or moded easily to fit i will probably consider buying euros for that year sentra. (for my pro of course). Will keep updated and show pics if it is useful.

Comment

i believe the lexus is300 taillights are pretty close. also the 94-95 accord taillights are similar but quite not close. and maybe the sentra like others have said. luckily i have a newer sentra as well, so maybe sunday i'll check the fitment.
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
            X