Lights......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights......

I hope this is the place to put this...anyhow i got clear corners and wanted to get colored bulbs in blue well they didnt have any so the dude suggest the covers that go over the light and melts on as they get hot??!! Anybody tried this and happy with the results. I will probabally end up getting amber bulbs for the turn signals just to be on the safe side(cops) but i thought i'd check it out! Holla let me know !!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

you may as well get the ambers. the blue will light up yellow.

Comment

Sylvania makes amber bulbs that are blue when unlit, might want to check that out

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        Sylvania makes amber bulbs that are blue when unlit, might want to check that out
        Thanks for that info i will have to check it out!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

No prob, hope you find what you need!

Comment

Yeap i found them im gonna get em tommorrow!!! THanks

Comment

Great, I have the silverstars as the headlight bulbs, very happy with them

Comment

Working...
              X